• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Who's picture?  Unreal 
eek.gif

This was kicksordie IG right?

thank you for the real pics man. but i gotta say, and i could be wrong... it looks like they lost their glow very quickly in those last pictures. seems like between every pic their brightness got cut in half. is that true? or the camera playing tricks? or am i just lame and lookin 2 far into it
I'll double check again in a bit.  I was looking through my phone to take the photos, vs actually looking at the shoe, so maybe you guys are right.  I know my phone (Nexus 5) camera isn't great.  It focused okay the first couple of photos, but the last few it wouldn't really focus correctly.

Reasons like this that more and more sites not shipping across the pond anymore. Cat bouncing payments on em, do it the right way fam.
mean.gif
So according to you I should wait until it's sent all the way over seas to me. Possibly pay VATs. Open a box containing those HORRID atomic oranges, then start the claim process and pay for a return.....BRUH YOU SLIPPING.

So according to you I should wait until it's sent all the way over seas to me. Possibly pay VATs. Open a box containing those HORRID atomic oranges, then start the claim process and pay for a return.....BRUH YOU SLIPPING.

You've contacted them enough ways, I'm sure they'll figure it out. Best of luck to you

Last edited:
quite the opposite.....

Excellent! Then I'm sure you'll understand it's totally reasonable to be reachable at all hours of the day and require you to immediately rectify my trigger happy orders during your sleep as well. A real family man mentality :wink:

It's gonna be even worse if they contact you and they actually were the FI's and you miss out
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I only opened up a dispute. Wrote in it the entire situation. that if they are in fact FIs. I will close it and  continue the transaction. They wrote me on FB finally. I wrote the same thing. No response. It's been over 40min....

Excellent! Then I'm sure you'll understand it's totally reasonable to be reachable at all hours of the day and require you to immediately rectify my trigger happy orders during your sleep as well. A real family man mentality
wink.gif
WRONG! When you fail to upload the correct information on your sales website you have to step up and correct it immediately. I could've said, screw it, wait for delivery, filed a claim, kept the kicks and money....

WRONG! When you fail to upload the correct information on your sales website you have to step up and correct it immediately. I could've said, screw it, wait for delivery, filed a claim, kept the kicks and money....

Just having some fun, but yes If that's the case sure. Just speculation now no?

I only opened up a dispute. Wrote in it the entire situation. that if they are in fact FIs. I will close it and  continue the transaction. They wrote me on FB finally. I wrote the same thing. No response. It's been over 40min....
What did they say on FB?  I'm still waiting to receive a reply.

Back
Top Bottom