Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Really want these GK's. Gonna try my luck on Friday. If I get em, great. If not, I'll keep it moving. Not paying over $350 for em smh

so who's going after the whole pack and will be in attendance all star weekend and if they cop all three plan to wear a different pair each day of all star weekend?... oh and  5 DAYS LEFT!!

i wish nike would have pushed the released date on the ASG pack on the 15th instead of the 14th
eyes.gif
 the infrared VIs would have diverted some of the attention from these but oh well, time to up my game

restock rumors might be true nike just dropped the yeezys no 15, not that it mattered struck out anyways, still looking for the size run on the gator kings

i aint even mad bout them yeezys since id only sell em, but nike trippin with that twitter nonsense, if anything they shouldnt have announced anything........no offense to those who do, but my grown ***** dont be messing wit no damn twitter like that!

they should have just dropped them... no twitter post... imagine i was taking clothes out the washing machine when my phone explode and one my home girls was like the yeezy jus dropped... dropped my clothes ran up stairs... was already in a bad mood from the man united result, but fingers crossed for the gator kings friday or i might just flip out lol

i aint even mad bout them yeezys since id only sell em, but nike trippin with that twitter nonsense, if anything they shouldnt have announced anything........no offense to those who do, but my grown ***** dont be messing wit no damn twitter like that!

a lot of people don't fool with twitter. doesn't mean they don't have a twitter account just to get notifications. thats what i use mine for.

they should have just dropped them... no twitter post... imagine i was taking clothes out the washing machine when my phone explode and one my home girls was like the yeezy jus dropped... dropped my clothes ran up stairs... was already in a bad mood from the man united result, but fingers crossed for the gator kings friday or i might just flip out lol
roll.gif
i'm sorry I just imagine wet clothes all over the place

To those who preordered Gator Kings from SNEAKER.ST they said they'll ship no later than 2/17
Do you know if they send out tracking information. I know they said needs to be signed for but I would like to make sure I am at home when the package comes.

I'll take Twitter over every other social media outlet combined. There is a ton of personal uses I have through Twitter and it is not just on the sneaker side.

Ndc - Laser Crimson Gs - fruity pebbles - 2/13
I think these will look good for my daughter if not I might get her some Miami nights to go with mine, when did 6yr olds get shoe picky
mean.gif

a lot of people don't fool with twitter. doesn't mean they don't have a twitter account just to get notifications. thats what i use mine for.
this I have to agree I have an account I don't even know if it works right since I never get notifications except to my email address
indifferent.gif

With those new ID options I can make those Red and black PEs with the white sole he wore...they are probably going to be used as the shooting star 11s

Back
Top Bottom