• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the red ones 
nerd.gif
 lol

Man, three more days.... Can't wait! From what I've seen a bunch of sites will have em, but the Kobe's seem the most limited. We'll see! Looking forward to Friday morning like a kid on Xmas day
This feeling right here.. tried to explain it to one my work colleagues as to why I had the day booked off, but they didnt get it lol 

buyer is located in asia somewhere. i have to ship it to asia...whenever it gets there then he has to confirm it. then 3 days after he confirms it got there, paypal will release the funds into my paypal account. then i gotta transfer it to my bank account, which takes 3 more business days. all together, assuming it took 1 solid week to get to asia... itd take 2 weeks minimum to get the money. thats ridiculous. trying to curb fraud or not. and to stop them from doing that, they have to do it to you 25 times, AND you have to wait 90 days, AND items must equal over $250 (not bad) that is 25 high burning hoops to jump through. and assuming you only sold 1 item a month, this would only go on for 2 years and 1 month. like i said...ridiculous.
when u transfer from your ebay account its done via faster payments system and arrives within 2 hours. I was able to trasnfer straight into my account before i even shipped or sent a tracking number no qualms. But then again I also verified my account. i hardly selll on there mainly buy. 

Nike made caps always look cheap for me, I'm strictly a New Era guy.

Nice, funky hoodie though. Can you clarify if the hoodie is for a specific All-Star shoe or is it something that can go with any of the 3? And did you see any hoodies that go with a specified shoe when you were in the store? Or is that the only one available as far as All-Star gear goes? 

And did they have t-shirts, shorts, and socks too?

Same here those nike hats are always so flimsy. On very rare occasions I've gone with a Mitchell & ness hat but besides that it's always new era.

Gator's on lock. may slide out around 5 am release day to see what i can scoop up tho... highly doubtful on the scoop and waking that early. 

Man i hope FNL has that jacket on release day damn the kicks of that site will be the only dude in the wing trying to cop a jacket fighting spa timers. im trying spend this winner circle tho. 

do Nike jackets run big or small im a true xl even in smaller apparel just curious? 

Side note if this is anything like last years release expect dudes online selling the hat for 90 plus and the jacket for like 150 plus #ThirstIsReal 

Side note Info on the hoodie goes better with the gator's corn ball's already selling for 150 man 
mean.gif
 imma ask my boy if his store is getting them and get a package deal on the gator's plus hoodie.

I always find the fit of the Nike caps is off to me, as far as hoodie sizes being true to fit I have about 6-7 dri fit zip ups that's are xxl and fit good and another that's UNM Lobos that's huge for a xxl. In my experience they're true to size

Here in Houston the whole all star pack was easy to get. I was able to get in line 3 times to cOmplete the set. Everybody wanted jordans. All sz 9(common sz) the only one that appeared limited was the Kobe only 1 sz 9. Now waiting for Friday.

I think I'm gonna head out to the spot on friday around 6am, if there is a line I'm going to pass and head back home to hop on the PC.

Back
Top Bottom