Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The 2500 isn't much when u think about it and the 600 stopped last month.

It's also not really 2500 when u incorporate 100 in paypal and shipping plus the 300 for the shoes.

Also I probably did spent a lot in the last month or so. Not 2k but at least 1k

Everybody gotta take that, take that, take that.

I bet it's hype at first sight, then when you sit home and have a good look at 'em - that's when it hits ya.

I myself feel like some of the ppl that have had some sort of change on the view on these after seeing them in person . The off white is what also get me questioning if I really gonna keep them .

Can't blame ya, glamour shots make 'em look... glamorous. I've picked up shoes before that I thought were underwhelming in person when I've been hyped about them in pics.

off topic guys the D-league slamdunk contest is entertaining
smokin.gif
 the dude wearing the green Lebron soldiers is killin it
eek.gif

Last edited:
Anyone still waiting on Gator King shipping confirmation from NDC? Just got my KD confirmation but no Lebron.

Appreciate the update. Hopefully theyre just lagging with my purchase. They already took the $$ out of my account and Nike has yet to let me down after I received an order confirmation.

Got mine this morning too , will be here weds , got my first pair at HOH idk if I should trade it for some kds

It wasn't bad that I struck out online yesterday. I made some money in the afternoon, had a good dinner at Red Robin, found $20 in the form of two $10 bills on the floor on my way out. Not a bad Valentine's Day for me not having someone. 

But today was a new day... I GOT THE LEBRON XI ALL-STAR THIS MORNING FROM FOX HILLS MALL FOOTACTION! Thanks to my guy who works there, he informed me they had an unclaimed pair last night on my way home after business hours. He thought there was a 10.5 there, my size, but I found out they had 11 instead, that size is still feasible for me to wear. 

I made sure to go there a few minutes before opening. Easy morning, all other customers were there to get crappy Jordan white/infrared VI. He pulled my pair from the back, no wait for me unlike the VI customers. He rang me up, store credit balling for me! Well spent instead of money. Happy indeed.

But man, this All-Star release hype is something that has everyone trying to get on it. It really increases interest especially with loser *** tax refund ballers getting into the fold in addition to real basketball and shoe fanatics like ourselves on here. 

I guess true fans have to compete with tax refund ballers for hot sneaks ever February all-Star Weekend from now forth. 

I've gotten a shipment email from Finishline for my KDs but not the Lebrons ? who's gotten a shipment confirmation email for the lebrons via Finishline ?

I really don't like the annual Black History Month sneaks. The colors on them are so inaccurate, they don't have any damn relevance or association to Africa.

I mean what the F with this year's models? Black, purple, and copper gold don't have anything to do with Africa, I only think of Baltimore Ravens when I see them.

The Black History Month colors are as inaccurate as Akeem and his actual ethnicity and wrestling attire. He wore royal blue trunks along with a really yellow dashiki, and a royal blue hat with touches of yellow. What's bad is he was also a fat white guy who WWE tried pass off as a brother.

In case y'all don't recall Akeem, he was originally One Man Gang, a fat white biker guy with a mohawk who got rechristened as an African in a parking lot voodoo ceremony because Slick claimed he discoverd his "African roots". Some late 80s WWE stuff for y'all. 

Back
Top Bottom