Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I've never won anything there in the 5 years I've lived in Sac. I remember when the miami nights were dropping and they kept giving me the run around. Then an employee told me to come in at 1pm for a ticket. I show up, they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about then said they were doing a raffle online. Come to find out the next day that they handed out tickets at 5pm that same day I showed up. And yes I spoke with a manager. 
mean.gif
I still havent won any raffles for any of the shoe stores at arden 
eyes.gif
mad.gif

I really don't like the annual Black History Month sneaks. The colors on them are so inaccurate, they don't have any damn relevance or association to Africa.

I mean what the F with this year's models? Black, purple, and copper gold don't have anything to do with Africa, I only think of Baltimore Ravens when I see them.

The Black History Month colors are as inaccurate as Akeem and his actual ethnicity and wrestling attire. He wore royal blue trunks along with a really yellow dashiki, and a royal blue hat with touches of yellow. What's bad is he was also a fat white guy who WWE tried pass off as a brother.

In case y'all don't recall Akeem, he was originally One Man Gang, a fat white biker guy with a mohawk who got rechristened as an African in a parking lot voodoo ceremony because Slick claimed he discoverd his "African roots". Some late 80s WWE stuff for y'all. 
It's Black History.. black American History for the most part.. not African history. 

I just realized these LeBron XI All-Star is my first ASG shoes in 5 years! The last ASG sneaks I got were the Kobe IV All-Star in 2009. I really haven't focused on ASG sneaks that much obviously. Hopefully more cool things come out in years to come.

Got my tracking around 730am..
Looks like I'm done with the regular XI...
It was a good run.. Picked up 7 pairs..

Last edited:

I still havent won any raffles for any of the shoe stores at arden 
eyes.gif
mad.gif
My girl actually won the KP at champs for me. When I got home and opened up the box, I saw that they were untied, missing the stuffing paper, and had dirty soles 
sick.gif
. Manager said no one should have tried them on because it was a raffle, so no customer should have had the opportunity to try em. I'm like "exactly, so it was one of your workers." Instead of apologizing, she says "well it couldn't have been one of my employees no one is allowed to try them on before release" 
mean.gif

I have won at shoe palace though. Packaging and the pairs were crispy so I can't be mad at them. Granted it was for the Aways which weren't hyped, but still a W none-the-less.

gotta hope the All Star shirt hangs around for 1 more week once the rewards $ kicks in from HoH. Hate that they cant be used right away

Anyone have the hats at their HOH? I got a $20 off reward and would use it on one of those. Weren't on display at mine.

Back
Top Bottom