Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Where did you get your pair? The hoh I picked mine up at had some tarot cards on the counter and I thought they were for display but now I'm thinking maybe they were taking them out of boxes to keep.

Either way that sucks man, I know it doesn't affect the shoes but as a collector it irks me when something's missing.

AT HOH Sac :x

sdotface sdotface what HOH did you see that at?

:smh:

Last edited:
just got my shipping confirmation from Villa
happy.gif
 check you guys emails

Hey, give me a break. I don't think I was salty, dog. I hope you're not trying to break my balls with that. Just keeping it real, speaking my mind. 

I'm just trying to instill to all the peeps who didn't get these sneaks today that we have way more positive and productive things in life we should look forward to.
Not even my intentions Fam. I was just stating that it was a salty post but I agreed with you all the way! Life has more meaning then just hunting down a pair of shoes. Everyone should knows this by know without even posting it on NT. I wouldn't trip because after this allstar weekend/next week prices will drop. Hope you get your pair though.

Good trade bigj better than playing the waiting game putting them through FCNY and with the horror stories of how the shoes get abused is risky. Saved you the roadtrip too. Gas ain't cheap. Just take your family to a good local restaurant instead :lol:

Got shipping from citygear. Won't be here until the 21 I think I'm done with lebrons also unless another amazing color drops

I'm gonna keep an eye out for graffiti and AvMs (check sig), but it's pretty much a wrap till the EXTs

Elites are nowhere on the radar

I just feel like they were OVERDONE.

They tried to add so much detail, that they basically ruined the shoe, imo.

I would have said this about the BHM's :rolleyes, ASG's > ....... #GlowGang
:nthat:

The Gator Kings are definitely underwhelming in person. I was expecting to switch to #TEAMASG after picking up the shoes, but that wasn't happening. Still #TEAMBHM.

:smh: #TeamASG 4 Life! ....... :lol:

Last edited:
AT HOH Sac
sick.gif

@sdotface what HOH did you see that at?

mean.gif
I've never won anything there in the 5 years I've lived in Sac. I remember when the miami nights were dropping and they kept giving me the run around. Then an employee told me to come in at 1pm for a ticket. I show up, they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about then said they were doing a raffle online. Come to find out the next day that they handed out tickets at 5pm that same day I showed up. And yes I spoke with a manager. 
mean.gif

not my pic,but just had to remind ya''ll how 
smokin.gif
 these are
or how underwhelming....but to each his own...as long as u like em.....but no pic in this world can change my mind on how weak they are in natural light....they cool in darkness tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom