Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cmon fiddy tisk tisk. New cws on older models don't..count and the 8s were cool but other than the james Dean and SB cw they don't hold a candle to the 11s. IMO it's the 9 vs the 11 which the 11 takes the cake. Only thing that remotely come close is the Jordan 16 17 and 23.

Can someone help me out please. Looking for some graffiti for kids size 2 or 2.5 for my son.. Thanks

Wish I would have seen this earlier, Ross park mall in Pittsburgh had em in every store. You should try calling tomorrow and ask if they'll ship. Every store had kids sizes, and they have a kids foot locker

Well obviously it's gonna be subjective, but the 11s aren't even the best LeBron, imo. 8s take that spot for me.
lbj4_pe_23_all-star1-1.jpg

4 by far. Favorite Lebron model would make a great poll

Last edited:
Cmon fiddy tisk tisk. New cws on older models don't..count and the 8s were cool but other than the james Dean and SB cw they don't hold a candle to the 11s. IMO it's the 9 vs the 11 which the 11 takes the cake. Only thing that remotely come close is the Jordan 16 17 and 23.
Truth.

Just checked FNL order history, "Cancelled" on the AS pair. Had a pending charge on my Amex yesterday morning and now it's gone. No email or reason for it. I ordered almost immediately after it went live, got my confirmation email at 8:08.
Edit: Always get cancellations on orders I am usually on the fence about. :wink:

Last edited:
Contacted FTL about shipping. Said if I haven't received a confirmation then something is wrong. Apparently girlfriend gave me a card with a different billing address, so order cant be confirmed. Told me to call back in the morning and speak to payment processing and pray it wont be canceled. FML. So if you haven't received shipping from FTL you should definitely call them.

ok, to add to the which is better silliness (it's all subjective), personally i don't like anything before the 9.

Lol i would take 2s and 3s before the 4s. Like my man fiddy say it's all subjective. However those hwc that old buddy has in his avy are really nice but they would rank only above the 5s and 6s. 11> 9> 2> 7> 8> 3> 10> 1> 4> 6> 5

Just checked FNL order history, "Cancelled" on the AS pair. Had a pending charge on my Amex yesterday morning and now it's gone. No email or reason for it. I ordered almost immediately after it went live, got my confirmation email at 8:08.

The Finishline giveth ...... the Finishline taketh away :lol: , they seem to be really great to a lot of people for whatever reasons but they've done me dirty before the same way and I always see so many of these post that I've definitely given up on ordering from them :smh:

Last edited:
Man, EastBay don't mess around with shipping. Scheduled to be delivered to me in New Zealand tomorrow

Though I guess it should be with the amount i have to pay...

Got all my confirmations, with the exception of the one cancellation.
My first pair will be here Tuesday :D

WOWWW. I'm super pissed to say the least. Finishline just sent me a cancellation notice . And I clicked on my size and checked out smooth as soon as the link dropped. Super heated right now

Found out I have to head back home to PA on Tuesday for a dentist's appointment, the same day that my GKs are supposed to be delivered! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom