Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just casually walked into Champs today & got my all star brons. Most sizes were still available...crazy 
Edit: btw this was at Dadeland mall in Miami. (Coral Gables/Kendall area) at around 4 pm 2/15 
Thanks for the info! My girlfriend works across the street from dadeland mall

roll.gif

Man after all these issues with FNL they are now last resort for releases
I went to bed last night, said "I'll sleep in...don't need infrareds. They'll sell out."

finishline STILL has size 14s available
laugh.gif

I have no willpower
embarassed.gif

I went to bed last night, said "I'll sleep in...don't need infrareds. They'll sell out."

finishline STILL has size 14s available
laugh.gif

I have no willpower
embarassed.gif
You rolled the dice plehboi
grin.gif

Man after all these issues with FNL they are now last resort for releases
If its left up to fnl I would just count it as I loss from the jump so as to not get my hopes up and just be surprised if they actually come through
laugh.gif

Saw a size 10 for ASG Lebrons at finishline in Millenia Mall if anybody in the Orlando area is wanting to cop. 

The Finishline giveth ...... the Finishline taketh away :lol: , they seem to be really great to a lot of people for whatever reasons but they've done me dirty before the same way and I always see so many of these post that I've definitely given up on ordering from them :smh:

Yep, yep. It's too often for me as well, although FNL is usually the site I get lucky with the most out of all the major retailers. Because of my luck with FNL and wc, they have me going back. No complaints, since I wasn't really intent on copping these, I've had a fairly successful 2014 so far. :evil:

WOWWW. I'm super pissed to say the least. Finishline just sent me a cancellation notice . And I clicked on my size and checked out smooth as soon as the link dropped. Super heated right now
Cancel here too, thought it was pretty smooth in and out. No Splash page, ordered as soon as the sizes popped up. Unless they drop a solid white or lighter colored posite, I'm done with this line.

If anyone is looking for a Xmas in a 11.5 for retail my local spot has one in for whatever reason. Just seeing if anyone was wanting it.

Yep, yep. It's too often for me as well, although FNL is usually the site I get lucky with the most out of all the major retailers. Because of my luck with FNL and wc, they have me going back. No complaints, since I wasn't really intent on copping these, I've had a fairly successful 2014 so far. :evil:
Cancel here too, thought it was pretty smooth in and out. No Splash page, ordered as soon as the sizes popped up. Unless they drop a solid white or lighter colored posite, I'm done with this line.
Yup. I got no words right now. Def ruined my night. But it ain't the end if the world

damn i think FNL might cancel my Lebron order to.   I ordered the KD's on a separate order (i ordered the KD's first,  used a $20 reward, completed the order and logged out).   Logged back in to order a Lebron with another $20 off WC reward and did so successfully.  got the order confirmation for both right after.  Only got shipping confirmation for the KD's today.  Lebron order still says "pending" .   Side note (ordered the white/infrared 6 today and those shipped already).   Not looking to good with the Lebrons.   I thought FNL always said if you get a order confirmation email you're good.  Shoes are locked in and will be processed.  Could take 3-5 days to process though.   I say I will be cancelled .   Seems likely as others are starting to get cancellations to

i wouldn't trip if i was some of y'all.....i've seen so many pairs still in stores that i believe stock locate should work out for some in a couple weeks!....now stock locating them kd's and kobes might be impossible.

i wouldn't trip if i was some of y'all.....i've seen so many pairs still in stores that i believe stock locate should work out for some in a couple weeks!....now stock locating them kd's and kobes might be impossible.
Where exactly have you saw them sitting because i had to get a bigger size than I usually would grab and I wanted to get my normal one? Also style locate only works after the shoe has been out for over a week or something like that?
nerd.gif

For the people that bought shoes at a nike store did they have plenty in stock? I got to make a 2 hr drive and stores open at 11am. Just want to see if I'm wasting my time or go resale route.

No update here. Follow him on Twitter and he is down in NOLA so they will probably ship out Monday I would assume.
Thanx.. I thought this asg xi is pretty hard to cop so i preordered..unfortunately i was wrong. Now i have 2 pairs (one from eastbay).. Im thinking of just selling the sneaker st pair since its .5 size up than my tts.. And i want to make sure its confirm before i sell it and at least recoup my money,, all this hype got me worried.

Yeah honestly the brons aren't sitting. Maybe like 1 or 2 pairs left at a spot, but they're deff not sitting in FSRs across the country.

Back
Top Bottom