Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WOWWW. I'm super pissed to say the least. Finishline just sent me a cancellation notice . And I clicked on my size and checked out smooth as soon as the link dropped. Super heated right now

I just got the email as well. I'm pissed to say the least :smh: >:

Last edited:
Yeah honestly the brons aren't sitting. Maybe like 1 or 2 pairs left at a spot, but they're deff not sitting in FSRs across the country.
I know what you mean, limited gr release type. People who slept on this shoe for at least half the day missed it. Even some people with slow internet connection able to cop.

Still haven't gotten shipping confirmation from Finishline on these.

The glow on these is too sick!

Anyone selling the socks BTW...?

Thanx.. I thought this asg xi is pretty hard to cop so i preordered..unfortunately i was wrong. Now i have 2 pairs (one from eastbay).. Im thinking of just selling the sneaker st pair since its .5 size up than my tts.. And i want to make sure its confirm before i sell it and at least recoup my money,, all this hype got me worried.
I know what you mean. Jumped the gun a little bit but I do not think you will have a problem breaking even. Cheapest I am seeing is 3 bills on ebay for smaller sizes.

Yep, yep. It's too often for me as well, although FNL is usually the site I get lucky with the most out of all the major retailers. Because of my luck with FNL and wc, they have me going back. No complaints, since I wasn't really intent on copping these, I've had a fairly successful 2014 so far. :evil:
Cancel here too, thought it was pretty smooth in and out. No Splash page, ordered as soon as the sizes popped up. Unless they drop a solid white or lighter colored posite, I'm done with this line.

Got the cancellation from fnl. Now I am thinking about driving to nike Portland tomorrow. It sucks I used gift cards too, now I have to wait for them to send me new gift cards. Probably could of used them on the 6s that were sitting.

I know what you mean, limited gr release type. People who slept on this shoe for at least half the day missed it. Even some people with slow internet connection able to cop.

I'm sensing a Big Bang esque type of feel to this. Big bang's were the second most limited of the galaxy pack, but people were hyped on those kds & kobes. not a lot of people paid mind to the brons, that the orange cw was lame. 2 years later and big bangs are arguably the best shoe out of that year's asg pack. the chroma hyperfuse with ivory armorposite makes this shoe for me. Once they dry up in the next couple of months, they will be wanted (like majority of shoes).

i never said any store had fsr sitting, i said that i know of a couple local footlockers that still had em as of today closing......and yes stock locate is only available after two weeks i believe, but lebrons aint selling out in every city....they still gotchristmas sitting in my local mall.....only thing to guaranteed sell out in my parts are anything jordan and kds are hot now with the kids.

If y'all ain't got no ship confirm yet for these from fnl I'd be lookin for a plan B, I copped the infrared23's this morning and got ship confirm this evening, just sayin

I know what you mean. Jumped the gun a little bit but I do not think you will have a problem breaking even. Cheapest I am seeing is 3 bills on ebay for smaller sizes.
Yeah $320 for preorder , at least i can get $300 back, might not use ebay and just sell locally to save me from fees..

I'm sensing a Big Bang esque type of feel to this. Big bang's were the second most limited of the galaxy pack, but people were hyped on those kds & kobes. not a lot of people paid mind to the brons, that the orange cw was lame. 2 years later and big bangs are arguably the best shoe out of that year's asg pack. the chroma hyperfuse with ivory armorposite makes this shoe for me. Once they dry up in the next couple of months, they will be wanted (like majority of shoes).
I might just keep my extra pair. Lol... Bron's shoes does hold value specially the limited gr shoes, and to be honest its a great looking shoe, hands down..

Question on the GITD. This may of been answered I just did not pay attention because ive never had shoes with the glow material before. Some of the areas on my pair are real dim in some spots and no glow effect at all in some areas. This normal? TIA

Last edited:
Realized today that other than any online purchases, which probably haven't made it here, I've got one of only about 32 pairs in the state (WV). Only my HoH got them. No Champs, FNL, or FTL got them, we have no FAs, and, to the best of my knowledge, there are no mom and pop shops that would've gotten them.

Question on the GITD. This may of been answered I just did not pay attention because ive never had shoes with the glow material before. Some of the areas on my pair are real dim in some spots and no glow effect at all in some areas. This normal? TIA
when the light doesnt hit that part of the material, it wont glow as much.  when evenly lit, it should be pretty even.  my pair is like that

Realized today that other than any online purchases, which probably haven't made it here, I've got one of only about 32 pairs in the state (WV). Only my HoH got them. No Champs, FNL, or FTL got them, we have no FAs, and, to the best of my knowledge, there are no mom and pop shops that would've gotten them.
Hate to rain on your parade but people from WV commute to DC and Pitt. Add in the major University with a high out of state student base, my highly scientific research shows your most likely one of 64.482 

We were well into the third version of the X thread this time a year ago!
Don't remind me.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The best way to charge up the GITD is in sunlight. The second best way is with a blacklight because it's basically pure UV light. Try either one of those and see if you still have dim spots.

Back
Top Bottom