Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The glow charges up so quick it's crazy. It only takes a few seconds of light exposure and they already glow
when i went to sleep last night i put them back in the box and could see them glowing thru the little circle on the box.... 

On a side note. For those of you that are going to Cancun for spring break and want to go to the Nike stores, skip it.

All they had were running shoes. Air maxes, Flyknits, etc. Not one bball shoe at La Isla Mall. Plus the prices weren't any better than in the States. Just saying.

Really want to see what the 2K14's are going to look like.  The pictures are out there but people are being pretty secretive about it.  Apparently one picture of them was posted on instagram for a short time but quickly removed....wish someone could've grabbed it. 

View media item 812680
pretty surprised to see this number. I was thinking more around 50k made w/ how many people got them, but I didn't factor in the other "limited" (if I can even use that term) colorways like bhm and fi that had these kinds of #s as well. But this is just sales, not necessarily production

Elites are $300 usd CONFIRMED this is aud currency by the way so 340 comes out to 300 usd

Last edited:
My finishline order stillllllll shows processing. Not sweating it tho... Luckily I have a pair coming in from ShoePalace on Friday. Thinking about just canceling the finishline order but I'm kind of intrigued to see if they'll be able to fulfill it. 

would have thought nike realized that 265-275 price point is just too much on elites, let alone 300.. everyone waited last year until you could get them in the 150 range before they bought them.. i think the only ones that didn't go on sale where the Homes.. 

My finishline order stillllllll shows processing. Not sweating it tho... Luckily I have a pair coming in from ShoePalace on Friday. Thinking about just canceling the finishline order but I'm kind of intrigued to see if they'll be able to fulfill it. 

im curious as well.

I'm a little skeptical about the $300 USD price tag. If you convert the LeBron XI Home AUD price of $280, you get $250. Also, the Gloves are showing as $200 AUD, which is $180 USD. The gloves were $140 USD.

I'm thinking the Elites will be $270-$280.

$300. C'mon Nike. It's bad enough I'm paying $220 for a sneaker that cost $7 to make. I know, inflation yadda, yadda. The real problem is that our salaries aren't keeping pace with inflation. I saw that the average salaries are around what they were in the 1980s, yet everything is far more expensive. The essentials; housing, food, etc are astronomical compared to the rate we are being paid. 

So it's true that some inflation is to be expected, but to go from $115 to $175-85 for some retro Js, with pay not increasing is BS point blank.

300 US$ thats about £180.... slightly cheaper than the XI ID's and same price as a foamposite pro... i can stretch to maybe one or two of these seeing as i was looking at getting 1 or 2 more ID's... now to see what colours are saying, that orange one is already in my sights 

If we're talking soldiers, this is the only pair I really ever liked. If I'm not mistaken they were china only promos and only about 160 pairs made it to retail over there. I'm so sad because a pair in my size went for $170 on the bay in January
Yea I wanted these bad.. was waiting for a release only to be let down

How do you dudes not know that Australian prices are not just based on currency conversion.

They actually pay more for shoes and their prices are all over the place compared to us.

That calendar won't help you determine anything. The Kobe 8s are listed at $100 higher than us prices.

Back
Top Bottom