Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
notice the logo is different on the middle one, could this be the 2k14's? ...either way theyre ugly all 3

2K14's are not an Elite Model. They are going to be a regular XI. However, the price for them was $220 similar to the BHM and Gator Kings.

I just said 300 because that's what others were saying, I have no clue the actual price for elites

Oh that makes sense.

Anyway, this is only the third year they've been doing elites, there is no reason to believe there is some sort of formula to figure out what Nike plans to do with pricing.

That calendar showed the elites priced $60 higher than the original XI, that would make this years elites cheaper than last years.

And even that information means absolutely nothing.

There's no point in any of us spreading bad information just to be the dude who deciphered the "code"

I was waiting for someone to speak some logic. Thank you sir :lol:

Yeah that price chart proves nothing except other countries get taken for their money by Nike than the U.S.

I like the crimson and black Elites. If I had to get just one, probably the crimson. I already skipped the orange pair of the XIs so I don't mind being selective.

And Lewi. God bless you. I doubled up on a lot of shoes. Now I'm running out of space and doubt I'll ever wear the doubles with the amount of shoes I buy. For the XIs, I only doubled up on the KPs and GKs. If I had the opportunity, I probably would've liked to have 2 pairs of the FI (even 1).

nikes little elite hobby needs to go away, not paying over 100.00 for those things. last years model was so much better when it came to the elites.

I know people don't remember but I bashed the Elites and got back alot of flack. Lol regardless of how long it took you to see the light just know the actual model is what counts. They messed it up. And really did we expect for things to get better? The OG 11 will.be iconic and this elite had alot to live up to. It Failed horribly and for the price point I don't think these will go for more than 250 retail and heavily discounted like last year. Carry on

Last edited:
^ultra combo with cinder gif lol

yes I mean what I say.
If you were old enough the aj 11 wasn't to popular with the OG heads back then but the new heads like me loved them. Same for these. It will take time bro

looks like the middle elite will be "limited" due to the logo change on the tounge? LOL...i'll cop the elites on a discount or even outlet price..but theres no way im shedding $$ cos if thats $270-280 USD then thats $300 RETAIL plus 13% ontario tax in CDN price :/ *smh*

Last edited:
^ultra combo with cinder gif lol

yes I mean what I say.
If you were old enough the aj 11 wasn't to popular with the OG heads back then but the new heads like me loved them. Same for these. It will take time bro

That's not true where I lived.

When MJ debuted the XIs, they were wanted heavily, it was that price tag and patent leather that turned some away... i remember my Dad asked me if they were tuxedo shoes when he saw them.

They sold fairly well, along with the Playoff XIs... was able to get 2 pairs of Columbias on clearance tho.

That was almost 20 years ago... different time. If people knew then what they know now, things may have been different.

When MJ debuted the XIs, they were wanted heavily, it was that price tag and patent leather that turned some away... i remember my Dad asked me if they were tuxedo shoes when he saw them.

They sold fairly well, along with the Playoff XIs... was able to get 2 pairs of Columbias on clearance tho.

That was almost 20 years ago... different time. If people knew then what they know now, things may have been different.
those were the good ol days where you can walk in a sneaker store and they be sitting for months......now theyre gone in minutes :frown:

those were the good ol days where you can walk in a sneaker store and they be sitting for months......now theyre gone in minutes :frown:

This.

I remember getting my Columbias on clearance from Champs and a second pair of Playoff XIs on disco from FA. Back in the days when the XIs came with that black waxy kinda paper.

sounds a little like what I said. I can't speak for every region/area but I do remember old heads complaining about shiny plastic and all my classmates (middle school) was going ham over them. They kept getting better and better. Carolina Tarheel fan btw lol. But yeah you just validated my response

any of TeamUK in here that know websites or outlets in the UK which get discounted nike basketball trainers... as its so rare to see them go on sale on NDC

sounds a little like what I said. I can't speak for every region/area but I do remember old heads complaining about shiny plastic and all my classmates (middle school) was going ham over them. They kept getting better and better. Carolina Tarheel fan btw lol. But yeah you just validated my response

Nobody cared about shoes like people do now back then that's why they sat. Shoes now are a dime a dozen so nothing released now can compare to a shoes that "changed the game" and pushed the boundaries. Nothing about the Kenton 11 is iconic. It's just this years plastic shoe that lebron himself barley wears. It'll be lost in the shuffle with everything else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom