Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sorry to sound like an idiot but why do u need a good weather for you to rock em?...is it just me or ppl wait till its a nice weather to break these in?...it doesnt have an icey sole so it wont yellow, its hyperfuse+armorposite so it will not crease, heck i use this as my snow boots since RD...is it just me who use em in any weather?...

Nah I agree with you on that.. It's more to do with the amount of rain which we have been getting in the UK hardly leavin the house other than to go work, gym. But I will more than likely rock them out to Dj 1st but hatin UNDS kicks when I hit the night club, some drunk chick stepping on ya feet n damaging the posite lol

Nah I agree with you on that.. It's more to do with the amount of rain which we have been getting in the UK hardly leavin the house other than to go work, gym. But I will more than likely rock them out to Dj 1st but hatin UNDS kicks when I hit the night club, some drunk chick stepping on ya feet n damaging the posite lol
NICE! spinning while ur kicks are glowing!!...

sorry to sound like an idiot but why do u need a good weather for you to rock em?...is it just me or ppl wait till its a nice weather to break these in?...it doesnt have an icey sole so it wont yellow, its hyperfuse+armorposite so it will not crease, heck i use this as my snow boots since RD...is it just me who use em in any weather?...

Dawg did you ever get a pair or these XI's wet on the bottom :lol: ......

http://gifsoup.com

Yea I don't know what's worst, the Mom talk or Wife talk / verbal assault that would accompany a mass unauthorized sneaker purchase
laugh.gif
the worst is wifey looking at you like wow, you spent all this money on yourself and nothing on me?  i hate that guilty feeling.. 

finally get to see my kobes and brons tonight! told my ma not to open the ups package so she doesn't see the prices on the receipt. gonna be wondering if I'm dealing something while I'm at school haha.
U spent $440 on kicks while in school..

ARE you dealin tho?? LOL #RealQuestion hahaha

For those in the SoCal area Fox Hills mall got a restock of the LeBron All Stars and Beverly Center still has some random sizes as well.

U spent $440 on kicks while in school..

ARE you dealin tho?? LOL #RealQuestion hahaha
Nahh man. I work a lot and save, and on occasion cop two pairs of my pickups to offset my costs. I try to cop kicks the smartest way possible. Honestly the best way to put it is, I don't spend money left and right on things that I find useless.

Trust me Wife talk. She been cool lately tho. She just don't like it when i she sees a pair she hasn't seen before. As long as she knows before hand we all good.

Yea that's usually how it works for me as well that's why I said unauthorized sneaker purchase :lol:

the worst is wifey looking at you like wow, you spent all this money on yourself and nothing on me?  i hate that guilty feeling.. 

I kinda used to get that too that's why I started making sure I grabbed her something even if it was small when I grabbed stuff for myself on the fly, to kind of ease the onslaught of her attack :lol:

LOL i use my GK as winter boots at the moment, not gonna lie but i had a few slippage here and there ahahah but not as bad as that one! LOL!! just imagine? stunning on nice kicks and u do a face palm on the concrete! HAHAHAHA

Yea that was me around the second time I rocked my KP's in the club :smh: .... I was on the floor with a chick all wasted and bust my *** :lol: ..... it was all wallies and lap dances for the rest of the night :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom