• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

They holding back some of that gumbo pack!
Man I'm kinda heated right now 
mad.gif

I basically just paid resell price for a pair of shoes I already got and don't even want.
laugh.gif

And now the KP's are sold out, so they'll probably tell me to send em back for a refund. Which at the end of the day, leaves me with nothing.
mean.gif

Id say ALOT different.. they almost look like the all star kd 6's
If they would have sent me the Gator Kings by mistake, I would've been good. But c'mon man, a completely different players model? SMH....Got me kinda scared to open my BHM box that came from them yesterday...

:lol:

They holding back some of that gumbo pack!
Man I'm kinda heated right now >:

I basically just paid resell price for a pair of shoes I already got and don't even want.:lol:

And now the KP's are sold out, so they'll probably tell me to send em back for a refund. Which at the end of the day, leaves me with nothing.:smh:  

I know the pain. Just send them back tho but contact them first.

Dawg did you ever get a pair or these XI's wet on the bottom
laugh.gif

This happened to me in my aways 1st time i rocked them in the rain, walking down hill on a smooth surface it almost ended tragic lol

Mainly step out in some old air force 2's or foam's if its heavy rain 

I kinda used to get that too that's why I started making sure I grabbed her something even if it was small when I grabbed stuff for myself on the fly, to kind of ease the onslaught of her attack :lol:

This man knows

My girl always gets mad at me when I cop kicks so I just slide in a Pandora charm like "oh I picked something up for you 2"

Not feeling the elite colorways, I'd vomit at a $300 price point. Hopefully they sit like Kobe 8 Elites did.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can visit your local HOH and if they don't have it in stock, they can try and locate a pair for you in a different HOH and get it shipped?

If anyone catches the asg on a restock or sitting anywhere hit me with a msg.... still on the look for a decent price sz 11.5 or 12

Back
Top Bottom