Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LeBron's have a way of getting you excited and then disappointed just as quickly, those elites just remind me of the V3 8's. They nailed it with the V1 and V2 design and then just ruin it with the V3. I understand they try to make a better performance shoe towards the playoff but does it really make an impact to LeBron, he plays good all through the season regardless.

mom-jean shoes
laugh.gif

So are the elites definitely going for $300? That's ludicrous if true, I don't see how Nike expects them to sell at that price. They're not that appealing to me.
They are definitely not $300.

That pic that everyone got that price from was Australian prices, and everyone seems to think a straight conversion will tell you the US price. That's not how it works, or else the regular XI would be around $250.

If the elites retail at $300 in the US I'll burn my KPs.

The disappointing thing about Gator King is that they didn't make an accurately colored corresponding t-shirt to go with them and all the other ASG signature sneaks as well. Some matching tarot card t-shirts would've been
nice to go with all the sneaks instead of the
mismatched colored signature logo t-shirts they
made.

Especially the LeBron tee, super miss matched. The Kobe tee matches the sneakers best. Im looking to get the LeBron east jersey. I like the colors.

They are definitely not $300.

That pic that everyone got that price from was Australian prices, and everyone seems to think a straight conversion will tell you the US price. That's not how it works, or else the regular XI would be around $250.

If the elites retail at $300 in the US I'll burn my KPs.

Lmao I was about to say. The X elites had a hard time selling for 260. Last time I was back home the Crimsons were still on the shelves. Nike would've been done themselves a disservice by pricing them at 300.

Icy Soles calling his shots, says first LeBron XII pics will leak first week of May. 

Sounds exciting. Not gonna judge them like I did when I first saw the pics of the XI.

I completely wrote off the XI's when the first pic of the Kings Pride surfaced. Now its one of my favorite shoe LOL.

Can't wait to see them. I expect the toe box to be huge!

That's exactly what I thought when I got the BHMs yesterday. They're really wide from a bird's-eye view, but look slim in profile.

Coming from rocking the 10's the 11's are definitely wide. I got use to it, now they look normal.

Back
Top Bottom