Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah i remember ppl complaining on that for 270 shoe. I'm real particular on my shoes. I wouldn't dare ball in them or wear them in bad weather

My all star lebrons came in from Nike today. They are great but I didn't get that card with them. I'm kinda bummed about that to be honest.

I'll stick to what I say, elites look disgusting and the ext are disgusting outside of the KC, off topic but I want to hunt down corks in a 12 got rid of mine because they were a halfsize to small -_-

Not a baller, but you know how it is. People always say they not feeling the CW or price. Then come release date there the ones who picked them up.
Or after the 1st on feet pic.... Lol I personally think they are fire... Don't 3 bills to drop on them though

Not sure on the hate for the elites? Aside from the price and no visible carbon fiber I am digging them. I mean none of those colorways are stunning to me but I enjoy the crimson red.

Probably will only go after one select pair. I'll let all the pictures leak and decide on which one I will drop the dough on.

Lmao this literally made me laugh, honestly man its my note 2 and I use snapspeed for the filters the HDR option in the app is great, best app I have ever used and it's free...

Lebron xi insert -does any know where to buy extra insert?

they don't sell replacement inserts.

I've always wondered why make the insert remove able if you can't buy replacements. What's the purpose of having it designed that way. I can only venture to think that maybe in the early on process they were going to be NIke+ and when that flopped it was too far along to change or maybe they plan on bringing Nike + back. Who knows??

Lmao this literally made me laugh, honestly man its my note 2 and I use snapspeed for the filters the HDR option in the app is great, best app I have ever used and it's free...

Oh ok :smokin I really need to upgrade my phone I'm so tired of this iPhone 5 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom