Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yessir 3rd generation. Class of 2017. CCJS/COMM double major. Did you enjoy your time here?
Yea, it's a great school. I lived off-campus mostly, so I didn't get the full college experience, but overall it was cool. 

Don't know if you follow the teams, but I'm pretty disappointed with the students now days. I watched the 2nd half of the Wake Forest game and saw student seats empty. Like this is our last year in the ACC and students don't show up for games? What's up with that? I know the team isn't exactly the best, but still, I've never seen an ACC game that empty in my life. We have a reputation to uphold. People should fear playing in Comcast. 
mean.gif
Rant done...lol

Yea, it's a great school. I lived off-campus mostly, so I didn't get the full college experience, but overall it was cool. 

Don't know if you follow the teams, but I'm pretty disappointed with the students now days. I watched the 2nd half of the Wake Forest game and saw student seats empty. Like this is our last year in the ACC and students don't show up for games? What's up with that? I know the team isn't exactly the best, but still, I've never seen an ACC game that empty in my life. We have a reputation to uphold. People should fear playing in Comcast. :smh: Rant done...lol

I agree with this 100% man! No matter how belligerent people are, we need to be in the stands. School spirit is here for everything besides sports lol. It makes me so angry seeing as how I pretty much grew up in cole field house coming to games when people cared as well as having a family member who was close to Coach Williams. So much wrong with the school right now, but I love it. I think I'm gonna end up having to do a umd bron ID here soon, I can't wait anymore.

Not feeling the Prohibitions. Think a mainly black scheme on these makes them too plain, especially black on the armourposite.

Can't wait to pick up my GKs from FedEx today!

can someone post a pic of the all star elite socks that they personally have? I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend $30 on them or not, want a couple of pics before I decide.

SLH 2K14 maybe the hardwood classic(knick fan afterall) and I'm done with the XI
sad i missed the FI.. might still grab the xmas and BHM's depending if i miss out on the Tiffs.

Oh those wondering u can do these effects on iphone with a app called snapseed 

Not feeling the Prohibitions. Think a mainly black scheme on these makes them too plain, especially black on the armourposite.

Can't wait to pick up my GKs from FedEx today!
i like to have some plain stuff to wear on a daily basis...

sad i missed the FI.. might still grab the xmas and BHM's depending if i miss out on the Tiffs.

Oh those wondering u can do these effects on iphone with a app called snapseed 
lol maaaaaan welcome to 2 pages ago haha...I gave everyone the snapseed app info haha....most amazing app ever for editing pics

Back
Top Bottom