Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
congrats to all that got the gator kings...I had a chance to get em just decided to pass. couldn't do it. a glow in the dark shoe is just too much for me.

These are some hot garbage 
sick.gif
Really? Lot better than last years IMO.

Glad to see someone took my advice and lace swapped with the Christmas laces!...and a ":smh:" right back at the person who ":smh:" when I made the suggestion!

Even thought I don't really care for the Elites, I will be happy just to see LBJ wearing something other than those soldiers...
mean.gif

Not a baller, but you know how it is. People always say they not feeling the CW or price. Then come release date there the ones who picked them up.
LOL its always like that at first tho, the more you see a "better angle" shot then the more people starts liking em, once you see on foot pic...SOLD! ahahhaha vicious cycle

:rofl:
No upgrade until September so I have to make do with the note 2 until then, plus the note 4 will be out by then...... I love the XI man top 3 along w the IX
take this to the "upgrade my phone thread" LOL :D
[quotete name="versemode" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-elites-are-here-last-updated-02-11-jade-glaze-sat-02-22-14/31770#post_19887273"]
No upgrade until September so I have to make do with the note 2 until then, plus the note 4 will be out by then...... I love the XI man top 3 along w the IX
take this to the "upgrade my phone thread" LOL :D[/quote]

Lmao :rofl: im surprised @bigj505 didn't say this to met yet, lmao im playing .......

Last edited:
i think thats it for the XI, just the prohibition (glazed jade), SLH & the 2k14's then its all about the elites and ext's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom