Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tired.gif

mean.gif
I dunno why I acted slow, I kept putting it off at work and didn't pull the trigger.... They are a must only ones I probably won't get is AVM
Come on. AVM. Don't hate on the AVM. They ain't the best but far from the worst.

check back a couple pages, some NT'ers said they restocked around their area
Rockem Apparel has some of their own that are pretty nice. Not sure if you were looking for the Nike release specifically but not much difference in them.

Brons were supposed to come thru priority mail today but I guess the weather in New York set me back smh. I guess l wait again lol

You a Terp?

All Terp Everything! Graduated in 11.

Yessir 3rd generation. Class of 2017. CCJS/COMM double major. Did you enjoy your time here?

**** UMD, my SSN is out in the wild because of them :smh:

I gave them $2000, last year. Dat envelope gonna be empty from now on #bleedat

Yeah man, I was pissed when I got that email! I'm paying 45k a year for school, least they could do is have decent firewalls set up to protect something that's a little important, OUR IDENTITIES! My mom, aunt and uncle all got the email seeing as how it went back to people in the registry since 1998 too lol.

I like those Black/Orange (Mango?) Elites.

Not for retail though.

Lebron XI - AS finally came in today. Although I still stand behind my word that a lot of people copped just because they are AS, I now believe those numbers are fewer than originally suggested. The shoe really is great. I had no idea this was the shoe I was purchasing. Still, a majority of the post I see on here about the shoe I consider ridiculous. It's not that big of a deal. You wear it on your foot and walk out the door. And btw, whats the big deal about the KP? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Somehow, I'm JUST NOW Noticing The Logo On The Tongue Of These XI's, And I'm 4 Pairs In :lol: ....... Has It Been Discussed What This Stands For Yet? Obviously The Roman Numeral XI Is There, But What's This Big "S" All About? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Starting To Think I Need To Track Down A Pair Of The ASG Nike Elites From This Year Too In Order To Complete The Trio Pack...... Any Leads Still Out There For These? Looks Like I Might Have Missed The Niketown Chicago Bus At This Point :stoneface:

Last edited:
Just v
just came from HoH in my area nothing restocked on the socks just sweaters and shorts
If anyone can hook a fellow NT with the elite matching socks would be much appreciate it.not looking forward to resell inflated prices.

Those white/green lows would be nice for summer. By the time they go on sale it'll be fall though. :\ Haven't gotten a low since the 8. I'll get a pair for under $80

Last edited:
Mine is scheduled to come in tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Can't wait to try em on and go to the movies with my girl…that glow in the dark 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I GUESS I Can See This..... Seems Like A Stretch On Nike's Part Tho
not really a stretch it was a design just look at the six t-shirts

its the same design on the tongue tab if you go back to the beginning of the thread with in the first 10pages this pointed out along with the insole saying LeBron one way and james the other kinda like those life death flip tattoos

Last edited:
not really a stretch it was a design just look at the six t-shirts
View media item 816807
its the same design on the tongue tab if you go back to the beginning of the thread with in the first 10pages this pointed out along with the insole saying LeBron one way and james the other kinda like those life death flip tattoos

index.php

All Makes Sense Now...... Didn't Even Think About The "S" "I" "X" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom