Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone dealt with thesockgame? Was thinking about grabbing a pair if their GK socks but want to make sure they are printed as dark as they look. Had the galaxy foam socks back when they dropped done by the ASG HOH and they were really dull once you actually put them on

Do that. Got the GK 9.5 and my toes has been thanking me everyday since. But I just feel like the first 3 models, KP's, Gamma, and Aways were all tight in the toe box even if you had went half size up. These new models seem to fit better IMO. Granted i returned my Gamma and Aways so never had a chance to really wear them. But my dunkmans are a 9 they don't feel as tight as my KP's.
I have the same issue with my kp and aways. After a hour of usage my feet are killing me

I have the same issue with my kp and aways. After a hour of usage my feet are killing me
They felt a little better only cause i didn't tighten my laces around my pinky toe bone. Hoping they will give a little more and more. Because they be killin me.

via: kicksordie

said their a factory mess up

Swoosh is from terracotta warriors, tongue, sole, and upper from gamma blue, posite from miami nights

Last edited:
http://***-famous.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/nike-lebron-x-prism-2.jpg

Prism XI?

Last edited:

the lebron 11 4 skins have now sold out on nike.com
roll.gif
dead

is anybody still looking for the Gator Kings? My local HoH and Finishline still has them. Display shows a size 10

Back
Top Bottom