Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just received my SLH... these are way better in person than I thought
tongue.gif

Yeah the Jordan 18 came with a brush and a towel and the 17 came with a DVD and a suitcase so that is why so it's very misconstrued to compare the two to the LeBron line seeing it as we only get the shoe and paper wadded up and no actual shoe tree. We should at least get a pair of shorts and a handbag. I remember the kobe line was given all sorts of side items like ankle wraps and knee pad lol

Yeah the Jordan 18 came with a brush and a towel and the 17 came with a DVD and a suitcase so that is why so it's very misconstrued to compare the two to the LeBron line seeing it as we only get the shoe and paper wadded up and no actual shoe tree. We should at least get a pair of shorts and a handbag. I remember the kobe line was given all sorts of side items like ankle wraps and knee pad lol
yeah I know but it's the only one we ever can use as a price argument
laugh.gif

man I miss all that free stuff you use to get, but sometimes the LeBron line gives you lace locks and if you're really lucky you get glass shoe holders and hard cases
eyes.gif

these 2 post go perfect together
roll.gif

I read it, and I understand where he's coming from, I will say this Jordan XVII were $200 retail the next yr the XVIII retailed for less so it can happen that a shoe sig goes cheaper than the previous year
The 17's came in a SUIT CASE. The 18's came in a pull out cardboard hence the price difference (although not that different)

Only the Kobe 7's came with something extra and it costs extra too. It was part of the insole/midsole so it's attached to the tongue, so it's actually necessary for the shoe to function with it.

Walking around isn't going to break these in. You have to ball or do some drills in them IMO. Mine are pretty roomy when untied now to be honest. I'd size up .5 if you just plan on walking around in them. Before I broke them in they were hurting too.

Where is sarcastic sid when you need him.

SN: Idc for Kobe's shoes or him as much and seeing this is the LeBron thread shots will be fired. Lol

Is there a Release date on florals/reverse kings pride. Went to get my ap ticket gator kings were on display size 9.5 but not my size if I miss out on aps I'll try stock locating a pair. They are straight fire in person.

Last edited:
Looked at the diffused jades in person today, very clean cw. Like that the lining/outsole is more blue than mint as seen in original pics.

Don't like that there's no contrast between the posite/upper though.

I really hope they find a better name. But imo I wouldn't mind if the 100% recycled prism ten on to an XI (Prism pattern on shank plate and lining) IMO Prism was the best X colorway.

nice to see nike just trolling with names like "4skin", not like lebron is gonna wear that shoe or any 11 in general

laugh.gif

SLH looking good in those pics.

The 17's came in a SUIT CASE. The 18's came in a pull out cardboard hence the price difference (although not that different)

Only the Kobe 7's came with something extra and it costs extra too. It was part of the insole/midsole so it's attached to the tongue, so it's actually necessary for the shoe to function with it.

yeah I know but it's the only one we ever can use as a price argument :lol:  

man I miss all that free stuff you use to get, but sometimes the LeBron line gives you lace locks and if you're really lucky you get glass shoe holders and hard cases :rolleyes  

these 2 post go perfect together :rofl:  

I read it, and I understand where he's coming from, I will say this Jordan XVII were $200 retail the next yr the XVIII retailed for less so it can happen that a shoe sig goes cheaper than the previous year

lebrons could come with a suitcase, nike elite socks, extra laces and lacelocks and the $200 pricetag still wouldnt be justified. so its useless to say that if they came with the XII or even the XI elite that the price would be justified.

I found an ebay seller with good feedback for Gators sz 11 DS, $270 shipped. My friend that wanted them flaked, PM me your email if you want me to send it to the seller if you want that deal.

PS -  Seller is not me lol.

Back
Top Bottom