• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Clear skies tonight so I figured I'd UNDS a pair of XI's
pimp.gif

No Lebron mask.

Guessing it's gonna be quiet in here until something big happens. Nothing on the radar except some lows and the meh looking elites. 

mvps do have red in them, but when rondo wore those pink foams, that didnt follow that ruleu

still dont believe there is even a rule at all about shoes
There are rules but players just pay the fines.
ok, i guess my original point was that homie didnt use the sharpie on the swoosh just to fit the dress code, the shoe already has black and white so i dont think he used the sharpie to fit the code

name="paulprince3730" still dont believe there is even a rule at all about shoes
The rule about shoes is posted in every NBA locker room "colors must be any combination of white, black and the colors within the teams identity". Do you actually think they wouldn't have an on court dress code? I do not know the details about the fine amount, but for most of these guys if it's say a $500 fine does anyone think they would care? Their mentality is to do what they want
wellllllllll i was just talking about shoes, now your question about the on court dress code is a much broader scope than just shoe colors, i do in fact know there is an on court dress code, but i figured the rule about shoe colors had been lifted a while ago because ive seen people wear shoes that have had nothing to do with their team color

but i see as long as you have white or black in your shoe and a hit of your teams color, its a go

All ya'll that got the 2k lebron coming.. check the status of your order and see if it changed to preparing to ship 
nerd.gif

I have a good feeling that the salt will be flowing as soon as pics surface
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else notice soleheaven just raised the price on the atomics and slapped a 25% discount code??? They have been 150 all month and never sold out. Now in hours they almost sold out but they still cost 148 
mean.gif
. Im a bit pissed iv been waiting for a deal but i feel like I could have just bought them them when they first released at 150 .
roll.gif

what color are you talking about? the only one you could have "slept" on was the kings pride that you had to be in a coma to miss those.
speaking of KP's went on a trip to my local HOH mall.....4hrs away in Albuquerque and HOH of hoops had the BHM in size 8, I didn't ask what other sizes and seeing them in person I still think they're ugly, they had the GK in an 8 as well but i'd still rather id a pair, and then the Shoepalace had the KP in my size 11 and after seeing these for the 3rd time.....there still a pass I think for me it's the cw combos just don't mix for me. So all in all the Coronado Mall had every cw except for the MN and Aways, also found wife some Sky Hi's now to wait for her to come visit next wk
happy.gif

Clear skies tonight so I figured I'd UNDS a pair of XI's
pimp.gif
ok it's a LV belt, I was gonna ask why you got a Flightposite CF belt
roll.gif

I like these, I wonder if they will have the same comfort that everyone talks about the 8's have since this has so much 8 DNA in them, have we heard a price on the lows yet?

^im paying $180 for those blue lows....and many here will too. Bet on it.

(I'll definitely try a coupon though, lol)

^im paying $180 for those blue lows....and many here will too. Bet on it.

(I'll definitely try a coupon though, lol)
what makes the blue lows special? I see the easter and entrouge and whats prob Ohio State, but I got nothing on the blues, they kinda like red carpets but then again not really but then again there have been liberties taken with the renames this year, MN, Graffiti, SLH, and the others that have been done so I guess anything is possible and if that's then case then I can see why one might pay $180 but not me, MD or bust
laugh.gif

what makes the blue lows special? I see the easter and entrouge and whats prob Ohio State, but I got nothing on the blues, they kinda like red carpets but then again not really but then again there have been liberties taken with the renames this year, MN, Graffiti, SLH, and the others that have been done so I guess anything is possible and if that's then case then I can see why one might pay $180 but not me, MD or bust :lol:

I may be off on my colors but that blue, navy, and what looks to be solar red, flows very well IMO. Obviously, none of them are monumental game changers....but they are going to drop in the summer most likely and there will be plenty of us that are thirsty for a summer shoe. It's my favorite out of all of the ones we've seen. These newer pics are already changing opinions on the lows, I think when official pics come out...they won't look as bad as people think.

Back
Top Bottom