Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I may be off on my colors but that blue, navy, and what looks to be solar red, flows very well IMO. Obviously, none of them are monumental game changers....but they are going to drop in the summer most likely and there will be plenty of us that are thirsty for a summer shoe. It's my favorite out of all of the ones we've seen. These newer pics are already changing opinions on the lows, I think when official pics come out...they won't look as bad as people think.
oh ok, I don't think these look bad, if it wasn't for the exposed flywire on the low X they would've been cool and your right this pair is def the best out of the 4 so far but I don't see why lows have to be summer shoes, with that thought no one should wear any kd or kobe lows til summer despite their release in fall and winter, another one of those sneaker things I will never understand

oh ok, I don't think these look bad, if it wasn't for the exposed flywire on the low X they would've been cool and your right this pair is def the best out of the 4 so far but I don't see why lows have to be summer shoes, with that thought no one should wear any kd or kobe lows til summer despite their release in fall and winter, another one of those sneaker things I will never understand
I feel ya for sure. I say I'm going to drop $180 but I only say it because I love the look of that pair and I'd wear them right now if I could. I already know that they'll probably be pretty easy to get at a good discount, unless they make them limited, which I highly doubt. Hell, I probably like them so much because they didn't regurgitate similar shades of green and/or orange like they did with the XI, lol.

The kp colorway is cool and all, but it's nothing new.
don't say that in the kp thread
eyes.gif

roll.gif

I would only buy the elite if they were $100 cheaper than retail.....but even then I would be on the fence about it.

I would only buy the elite if they were $100 cheaper than retail.....but even then I would be on the fence about it.
I could swing $175  for those red elites that's cheaper that's what I paid for my graffiti's

does anyone know if nike released a snapback for the aways or is that the only release that didn't get one?

The kp colorway is cool and all, but it's nothing new.

You've mentioned this before and I thought about replying but didn't bother. But since you brought it up again...

Surely you're not comparing the KP to the original gold/olive flightposite? They're really different shoes.

When have we ever seen a shoe with gold posite, olive/brown upper, with red trim, mint sole and jungle liner?

You've mentioned this before and I thought about replying but didn't bother. But since you brought it up again...

Surely you're not comparing the KP to the original gold/olive flightposite? They're really different shoes.

When have we ever seen a shoe with gold posite, olive/brown upper, with red trim, mint sole and jungle liner?
Are there subtle differences? Yes. But the base of the colorway is nothing new. Whether you like it or not, it's borrowed like a MF.

i didnt even say anything bad about the colorway...so no need to get sensitive.

Last edited:
Those aren't subtle differences, they're important ones that make the shoe what it is.

Why do you think the KP it's so popular here? Its unique! It's not just because it's a hot shoe, it's because none of us have anything in our collection like it.

It's hilarious that you accuse someone who disagrees with you as being sensitive. You might want to re-familiarize yourself with that word.

Those aren't subtle differences, they're important ones that make the shoe what it is.

Why do you think the KP it's so popular here? Its unique! It's not just because it's a hot shoe, it's because none of us have anything in our collection like it.

It's hilarious that you accuse someone who disagrees with you as being sensitive. You might want to re-familiarize yourself with that word.

i dont care that you or anyone disagrees...but you know what? you're right. there's no way 2 different shoes with olive green/black uppers could be remotely similar. what was i thinking. its not like the upper is the majority of the shoe or anything.

i see what you mean by the subtle differences. i was just commenting on the upper which is the biggest similarity in the 2 shoes.

Last edited:
Lows aren't terrible. They don't deserve to be attached to the 11 but let's say if they were the LeBron Infantry or something like then it would be cool ctfu

Never was a fan of the LeBron lows. Only exception: Solar Red and Sprite 8, Easter 9, and Watermelon 10.

Im just not a huge fan of low kicks period... all my kicks bare a couple air force one's and 1 pair of kobe's are mids or high.

Did wish i grabbed the sprites tho

call me whatever you want, but the only low I liked (and bought) was the Swamp Things.

love 'em!

Back
Top Bottom