Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seem like people feel every shoe is terrible every year, until the right color way drops, lol.
fixed

I've been wearing my ids a ton lately bc they are so comfortable. Rocked my kps last night and couldnt wait to get home to take them off. Gonna have to compare the lunarlon to see if one is thicker or something bc the fit is so different. Kps have more wears too but they are way snug still

View media item 834870finally got my GK at the culver city mall when I stopped by to say wassup to Kobe

And you didn't? :smh: :lol:
kobe-bryant-signs-lebron-shoe-01.jpg

Seem like people feel the lows are terrible every year, until the right color way drops, lol.
they are terrible, especially for their price, they should be no more than 120, and honestly they arent even worth that imo

ive never been a fan of any of the lebron lows, i would only cop a pair of "the right cw" on a STEEP discount

Just trained in All Stars this afternoon, first time playing in an xi.
They feel like walking on clouds for comfort but the traction was not good, does the grip get better with wear?
No squeaky grip on floor, felt like sliding.

Just trained in All Stars this afternoon, first time playing in an xi.
They feel like walking on clouds for comfort but the traction was not good, does the grip get better with wear?
No squeaky grip on floor, felt like sliding.
I doubt traction gets better with wear but your comfort should feel even better if they already feel good right now.

Cool, thanks. Yeah I was surprised with the comfort as I'd read a lot about the toe box being tight & a long break in period.
But no the comfort was good from the start.
Just not happy about grip.

These are obviously a lot bigger & chunkier than what I normally play in.
KD V for games & pick up.
KD VI for getting shots up & drills.

I'll probably skip the lows. But wow at them being $20 less than the XI highs and the same prices as the Xs (and more expensive than the 9s). The corporate excuse of inflation.

The stealth is a beautiful shoe that I initially planned on iD'ing but ended up finding anthracite foams for the low. These will likely be a pass for me

Looks like the foamposite is a darker shade of Grey with black speckles, I'd have to see them in person.

The stealth is a beautiful shoe that I initially planned on iD'ing but ended up finding anthracite foams for the low. These will likely be a pass for me
What did u pay for the foams?

On the stealth xi's ima cop if I can get em on disco

Those Blackout XIs are nice, but not a cop for me. Already have the MNs, don't need another predominantly black XI.

Last edited:
Seem like people feel the lows are terrible every year, until the right color way drops, lol.
lebron 8 lows were the best, from how they looked to performance.

since then, the 9's and 10's weren't as great and nike just made them ugly. 11 low's aren't anything special and for 180, they're just trying to see who's dumb enough to pay that much.

Back
Top Bottom