Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, so far the KTTJ is the only one that "jumps" at me due to the colors. The black/Red and Blue/Gray are okay. I'm definitely going to be picky this year. Got burned out on the X GRs and didn't have bots to capture EXTs or camped out.

The Heat colorway is the dopest of the bunch imo. Not feeling the Ironman joints. Their not bad but definitely not a must cop.

The Heat colorway is the dopest of the bunch imo. Not feeling the Ironman joints. Their not bad but definitely not a must cop.
This. 

I like my King of the Jungles too, but the Heat Away colorway is my favorite so far.  I always like the black/red colorway though, grabbed the Pressures on release day last year, and are still one of my favorite X's. 

The blue/grey looks great but I would have really loved them if the blue was a bit darker. Still, loving all three colorways so far

This. 

I like my King of the Jungles too, but the Heat Away colorway is my favorite so far.  I always like the black/red colorway though, grabbed the Pressures on release day last year, and are still one of my favorite X's. 

Not knocking yall for yall opinions but the material along side the armorposite on that pair is what i dont like, and i feel like that makes it the worse out of the 3 colorways shown

Edit: UnkleRukus wasnt it you talking bout how this is a horrible shoe :lol:

Yall all gone come around sooner or later

Last edited:
I might get rid of the Xs that I have. I was feeling them at first but now they are just sitting in my closet. These definitely top the Xs

Not knocking yall for yall opinions but the material along side the armorposite on that pair is what i dont like, and i feel like that makes it the worse out of the 3 colorways shown

Edit: UnkleRukus wasnt it you talking bout how this is a horrible shoe
laugh.gif

Yall all gone come around sooner or later
I never said the shoe was horrible fam lol. I said it looks like a dope basketball kick but I don't like how it looks for casual purposes. My opinion hasn't changed either 
wink.gif

Didn't see this image posted, but I think this gives the best view of the gray upper.

I loved the 10 and wasn't such a huge fan of the 9.

I'm not really sure how I feel about these yet as far as casual use (Great looking basketball shoe)

I guess for me it will come down to how my first pair looks with pants.

A tad bit excited for the KOTJ

JM already told people how limited these KOTJ will be. More limited than the Jades that dropped in the Xs. The info is here, just back a few pages.

Last edited:
JM already told people how limited these KOTJ will be. More limited than the Jades that dropped in the Xs. The info is here, just back a few pages.
hmmm jades these days are pretty easy to find and even showed up at some ross's. if the KOTJ's come close to that, won't have to worry about possibly missing out. the $200 price tag is gonna keep alot of people away imo, which is a shame since these shoes are designed perfectly.

Last edited:
But I think he meant the first time they dropped though its still kinda hard to tell how limited it was with them Releasing twice

hmmm jades these days are pretty easy to find and even showed up at some ross's. if the KOTJ's come close to that, won't have to worry about possibly missing out. the $200 price tag is gonna keep alot of people away imo, which is a shame since these shoes are designed perfectly.

Most releases have been more limited than jades, those were legit everywhere, KOTJ not gonna be limited i feel but the colorway that releases in september will

Jades sat for months at my foot locker I expect the kotj to be like the kd meteorology came in all sizes but of course men sizes are disappearing.

Back
Top Bottom