Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They're just more comfortable for his feet more than likely...

Highly doubt that a shoe that was moulded on his feet and tested months prior its release by the man himself 'isnt comfortable' .

No logic in that.

Of course thats just my opinion .

Nike at first trying to sell all remaining X s and now trying to increase soldiers' sales.

XIs are selling like crazy anyways....

Last edited:
I really like the LeBron XI line, but it incenses me to see him wear those crappy Soldiers frequently instead of the actual signature line. 

Haha, I never liked the Soldiers. Picked them up, tried them on, and said these aren't for me. I am sure his Soldiers are custom fit, with orthotics, and souped up. He's not getting some high school's team Soldiers.

I really like the LeBron XI line, but it incenses me to see him wear those crappy Soldiers frequently instead of the actual signature line. 
Maybe he should change into some XI s the way he is playing tonight...
roll.gif
I know right. Its terrible he's wearing some secondary sneaks instead of his default signature line. 

I know right. Its terrible he's wearing some secondary sneaks instead of his default signature line. 

haha...not so terrible actually...Nike marketing plan in my opinion...Not wearing them retracts hype from the shoe but it is what it is ... Not liking too , But I ll sleep at night...;p)

Apparently I have to open the shop sat and not off so Hornets would be hard since I'd be driving into the city during release, I found a seller on eBay selling for 245....had a 30 credit and eBay has some 10‰ thing off so I got em for 196.... Worked out better for me lol

Closest outlet supposed to be getting KPs this weekend, used to work there so hopefully I can grab a pair in my size for a decent price.

Closest outlet supposed to be getting KPs this weekend, used to work there so hopefully I can grab a pair in my size for a decent price.
interesting. Hope i can make a phone order for them if the price is better than $180

Back
Top Bottom