Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm not being funny or trying to express negativity toward that outfit, but I'm just curious...

You guys who dress like that, with the sporty nike/Lebron brand stuff and the backpacks I see people talking about on here, where are you guys going when you put on outfits like that?

Like are you guys going to the grocery store, restaurants and running errands dressed in lion shirts, shorts and elite socks?

Or is NikeTalk full of personal trainers and people who's job it is to wear athletic clothing all day everyday.

Again I'm not trying to be funny, I've just been confused about this since I got on NikeTalk.

People around me don't dress like this outside of the gym, so naturally I never thought there was a market for all the signature athlete branded gear nike comes out with.
I'm sure he doesn't dress like that everyday. I wear branded shirts and shorts and hoodies. It's just like the sneaker game. I'm sure a person who doesn't care about sneakers is thinkin the same thing about what we are wearing on our feet like what is he wearing. Same thing with clothes. Everybody has a their own style.

I'm sure he doesn't dress like that everyday. I wear branded shirts and shorts and hoodies. It's just like the sneaker game. I'm sure a person who doesn't care about sneakers is thinkin the same thing about what we are wearing on our feet like what is he wearing. Same thing with clothes. Everybody has a their own style.

That's why I'm not knocking the clothes, I understand everyone has their own style.

But sneakers have been being worn casually for close to half a century now. No normal person is wondering if you're an athlete by trade when you walk around in your Kobe's or Brons.

However, am I crazy for thinking the head to toe athletic wear doesn't make more of a statement?

I asked about it because I only see it here on NT.

That's why I'm not knocking the clothes, I understand everyone has their own style.

But sneakers have been being worn casually for close to half a century now. No normal person is wondering if you're an athlete by trade when you walk around in your Kobe's or Brons.

However, am I crazy for thinking the head to toe athletic wear doesn't make more of a statement?

I asked about it because I only see it here on NT.
Well you don't see the dude wearing it. He's basically just showing what he copped. You don't know if dude really went out like that. All I know is i got's not problems and not really sure why we even talking about it.

That Avatar tho.

Well you don't see the dude wearing it. He's basically just showing what he copped. You don't know if dude really went out like that. All I know is i got's not problems and not really sure why we even talking about it.

Uh...

No disrespect to you dawg, but why even respond to my post that had nothing to do with you if you had a problem discussing the topic?

I asked a simple question you had no answer for. I'm not even criticizing dudes outfit, I'm more interested in a style which seems to be popular on NT.

No need to get weird about it.

Personally I don't wear all sports gear outfits unless it's a tracksuit combination but it has been done for a while and comfortable to wear when you're just out and about, I only usually see high school kids and people going to the gym wearing that out here but I'd understand seeing it worn because I'm in sunny Florida.

Uh...

No disrespect to you dawg, but why even respond to my post that had nothing to do with you if you had a problem discussing the topic?

I asked a simple question you had no answer for. I'm not even criticizing dudes outfit, I'm more interested in a style which seems to be popular on NT.

No need to get weird about it.
none takin. Thats why I was seeing my way outta of that topic.

Personally I don't wear all sports gear outfits unless it's a tracksuit combination but it has been done for a while and comfortable to wear when you're just out and about, I only usually see high school kids and people going to the gym wearing that out here but I'd understand seeing it worn because I'm in sunny Florida.

That might be the reason why I don't get it.

I've always been in northern states, DC is the warmest place I've ever lived lol.

i'm gonna switch my vote on fave lebron 11 to forging iron. copped them from a reseller DS at $260 shipped and i'm blown away by the color/details. not crazy about the pewter looking lacelock but this is the one colorway that has fallen out of favor with everyone else except me. love these

Anyone play in the soldier viis? How are those vs the godly, narrow, no traction XIs?

I have and I don't have any issues with them so far. I got the dark royals (almost navy), white, red color.

been trying different shoes lately since I have been getting them cheap.

i have the gitd zoom rookies and they still glow just as bright as day one

Was wondering this. I have the GITD Zoom Rookie's, but I have them buried and haven't seen them in over a year.

The glow on the ASG's is a lot stronger.

Last edited:

i'm gonna switch my vote on fave lebron 11 to forging iron. copped them from a reseller DS at $260 shipped and i'm blown away by the color/details. not crazy about the pewter looking lacelock but this is the one colorway that has fallen out of favor with everyone else except me. love these
260 shipped?  wow.. dude lost money selling them to yoou.. lol  

didnt know the value of them dropped like that. 

but I do love my FI, i rock them at least a couple times a month. 

Last edited:

260 shipped?  wow.. dude lost money selling them to yoou.. lol  

didnt know the value of them dropped like that. 

but I do love my FI, i rock them at least a couple times a month. 

lol that's what I was thinking. the least I was taking was 300. otherwise I can just return my pair to nike.

Guess you haven't seen TWNTY8 pics of the SLHs. Justice was definitely done!!
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Justice would be the shoe being released with the honey combs. Save that ish for Cheerios.

nike need to release info about those floral's already.... oh and better pics of the blackout & SB so can decide what is cop worthy or and what's not 

I'm not being funny or trying to express negativity toward that outfit, but I'm just curious...

You guys who dress like that, with the sporty nike/Lebron brand stuff and the backpacks I see people talking about on here, where are you guys going when you put on outfits like that?

Like are you guys going to the grocery store, restaurants and running errands dressed in lion shirts, shorts and elite socks?

Or is NikeTalk full of personal trainers and people who's job it is to wear athletic clothing all day everyday.

Again I'm not trying to be funny, I've just been confused about this since I got on NikeTalk.

People around me don't dress like this outside of the gym, so naturally I never thought there was a market for all the signature athlete branded gear nike comes out with.
I know youre not trying to be funny man but this literally made me LOL....I wonder sometimes as well....idk I guess its todays fashion

I buy the t-shirts and socks sometimes when I cop the shoes. I'll wear it to the gym or I'll wear it outside as long as I'm not going anyplace crazy like an upscale restaurant, party, wedding, etc. The Nike Tees aren't any different than a t-shirt from Walmart, Target, Sears, Dillards, Macy's, Urban Outfitters, etc.

I don't ever buy the shorts. That's not me. But I have seen folks dressed from head to toe. To each their own.

Back
Top Bottom