Lol lol lol lol!!! I'm CRYIN right now at @OneSickRetro

:wow:
0244ee12_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

lolololollolol

0244ee12_larry-david-faint1qqx.gif

lol

Don't know if a separate thread has been created for the 2K14 Lebron but I'd just like to say I AM SORRY for frowning upon those that were rushing through the career mode just to get a code while not enjoying the game. I just bought a PS4 as well as 2K14 yesterday and I had no idea what you guys were suffering through, this ISH SUCKS!!! The game is a visual marvel but this isn't the 2K14 I know from PS3, it is absolutely horrendous!!! I played it for an hour and I am now trying to figure out how I can return an opened game to Target....SMH! WOW!

people do realize that 90% of the time the b-grades are the same, if not better quality than what gets passed through quality control to the retail stores, right?

Sounds like you need vc Peru. The game is immaculate but becomes tedious once you try to get multiple codes. The mycareer is great as long as you. Enjoy the game of basketball but if you don't care for the nuisances of the game then yes it might not be the game for you.

Don't know if a separate thread has been created for the 2K14 Lebron but I'd just like to say I AM SORRY for frowning upon those that were rushing through the career mode just to get a code while not enjoying the game. I just bought a PS4 as well as 2K14 yesterday and I had no idea what you guys were suffering through, this ISH SUCKS!!! The game is a visual marvel but this isn't the 2K14 I know from PS3, it is absolutely horrendous!!! I played it for an hour and I am now trying to figure out how I can return an opened game to Target....SMH! WOW!
not to burst your bubble but didnt the code sell out?

I was the complete opposite. Loved MyCareer on PS4 way more than the standard ish on PS3, much more interesting with the rival and agent and stuff IF you're actually playing it for fun and not trying to smash through it for a code.

You weren't joking when you posted that "outfit"? Do you actually leave the house (on a day other than October 31st) wearing that?
would it have been better if it was all reversed black with red highlights or white with red highlights, I don't get why everybody's clowning my man over a red outfit, maybe i'm biased because my fav color is red
devil.gif

Sounds like you need vc Peru. The game is immaculate but becomes tedious once you try to get multiple codes. The mycareer is great as long as you. Enjoy the game of basketball but if you don't care for the nuisances of the game then yes it might not be the game for you.

I've played 8 full seasons, all 82 games plus 16 playoff games per season of My career on 12 min quarters on HOF difficulty setting. I've got 123,525 VC just collecting up on PS3. 2K is the ONLY game I actually play. The fact I couldn't actually customize the Myplayer character to look like me stopped my interest right in its tracks for the PS4.

not to burst your bubble but didnt the code sell out?

What bubble? I had no interest in the shoe, I like playing the game...well the PS3 version, not so much the PS4 version.

I was the complete opposite. Loved MyCareer on PS4 way more than the standard ish on PS3, much more interesting with the rival and agent and stuff IF you're actually playing it for fun and not trying to smash through it for a code.

See 1st reply.

Guess I'll wait until 2K15...

would it have been better if it was all reversed black with red highlights or white with red highlights, I don't get why everybody's clowning my man over a red outfit, maybe i'm biased because my fav color is red
devil.gif

Outfit is dope. Peeps just hatin.

Clothing critics and people who decide where and when you can wear your sneakers, like any of these people really matter to anyone but the people around them to have any say so in what another person wears. I'll wear no pocket boot cut jeans with only the front posite of my sneakers showing if it pleases me.

Anyone know where I can still find Kings Pride cw? I've been trying to find them in a sz 12 and don't know where else to find them besides ebay.

Anyone know where I can still find Kings Pride cw? I've been trying to find them in a sz 12 and don't know where else to find them besides ebay.
i'm lookin for them also. ruvilla.com just had a small restock the other day. it seems like they pop up here and there. also, supposedly they are hitting some outlets next week.

ebay or facebook sneaker groups. they were restocked how many times, shouldn't be hard finding a pair.

I'm not being funny or trying to express negativity toward that outfit, but I'm just curious...

You guys who dress like that, with the sporty nike/Lebron brand stuff and the backpacks I see people talking about on here, where are you guys going when you put on outfits like that?

Like are you guys going to the grocery store, restaurants and running errands dressed in lion shirts, shorts and elite socks?

Or is NikeTalk full of personal trainers and people who's job it is to wear athletic clothing all day everyday.

Again I'm not trying to be funny, I've just been confused about this since I got on NikeTalk.

People around me don't dress like this outside of the gym, so naturally I never thought there was a market for all the signature athlete branded gear nike comes out with.

Back
Top Bottom