Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yea it was believe it or not. They spiked in price right after news years around being named shoe of the year in complex magazine. After that it was a wrap

I can distinctly remember the SB 8 being a quickstrike release and not all stores received it right? It's not a GR is it?

At first glance I thought a non-metallic colorway wouldn't work but..... jesus christ.
nthat.gif

http://sole-up.com/products/616175-401

black / red XIs are a problem. only color on my hit list at the moment.

Last edited:
Yea it was believe it or not. They spiked in price right after news years around being named shoe of the year in complex magazine. After that it was a wrap

I know the South Beach 8's weren't a general release in my area lol they only came to DTLR and we only have 4 them in my area and I recal some others states only selling them at Niketowns.

so far i just want the kotj.

i hope they do a blk/charcoal, and a cool grey colorway and maybe a blk/volt dunkman

Another year where I'm not gonna have LeBrons as my shoes for the basketball season. It's a shame since he's my favourite player in the league and I'd love to cop a pair, but I ain't about that €200 for sneakers life 
laugh.gif
 I'll probably just get some Kobes, or KDs.

i like every color so far. the last one isnt a must cop, but jesu christo the profile of this shoe alone is gonna cause me to empty my pockets.

Back
Top Bottom