Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ thats exactly what Nike and Lebron are doing right now with the response to the 11. At $200 a pair.....they will be cleaning out wallets and maxing credit cards.

Feel the same way about the Gammas as I did about the windchills.. nice shoe, not worth the retail bread however IMO.

All I will say is weeks ago when I went off about these stupid shoe names...everyone preached and preached about how "King of the Jungle" was the name.  AND YOU WERE ALL WRONG!  Bowing down to someone because they said they knew. 

Would be best if it all just stopped. 

I am laughing.  KOTJ  can't wait for them KOTJ.  Miami vs. Akron blah blah blah. 

All I will say is weeks ago when I went off about these stupid shoe names...everyone preached and preached about how "King of the Jungle" was the name.  AND YOU WERE ALL WRONG!  Bowing down to someone because they said they knew. 

Would be best if it all just stopped. 

I am laughing.  KOTJ  can't wait for them KOTJ.  Miami vs. Akron blah blah blah. 
So...is King of the Jungle NOT the name? Seems like you're insinuating that it's not, when everything we've read shows that that pair will be called King of the Jungle. If they're the pair that's now being called King's Pride, what difference does it make?

Last edited:
These are amazing imo, if they have a lot of cw's like this. I hope there aren't a lot of cw's that nice, I'll spend too much lol

Last edited:
They don't look that bad on his feat. Still can't mess with these, hoping some nice colorways drop though.

all these nicknames are ehhh...
I will be picking up the black red pair o RD though :smokin

So...is King of the Jungle NOT the name? Seems like you're insinuating that it's not, when everything we've read shows that that pair will be called King of the Jungle. If they're the pair that's now being called King's Pride, what difference does it make?
are you serious?  No...its NOT the name.  You can't read much huh.

The Terracotta Warriors must be this years Chinas. They're decent but could've been executed better IMO. Need to see detail pics to give final judgement.

Off the subject, I hate that they've moved some of the Terrcotta statues from their original standing ground, into exhibitions. Yes I would love to see them, but these are items I feel just shouldn't be touched.

King's pride lol **** lebron

But October 11th is the day after my birthday :wow:

Last edited:
are you serious?  No...its NOT the name.  You can't read much huh.
Posted that BEFORE i read the article. Regardless, it has a nickname, which is what you got all hot and bothered about to begin with. So again I ask, what difference does it make, or can YOU not read much?

Last edited:
I like the warrior one I like all the colorways actually but I'm not feeling the black laces for them maybe we are getting a different color laces like the elites and exts hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom