Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
all sizes gone for the anthracites on NDC. damn. didn't think these would sell out at all. can't even cop an all black shoe these days

Sounds more like people just having a different opinion.

Niketalk: Where insecure grown men believe that their opinion equals fact. Literally almost every time an opinion is stated (especially one that doesn't conform to the mass sheep population's consensus) you get a slew of dudes frantically trying to argue against someone else OPINION, as if theirs is supposed to for some unexplained reason be held in higher regard. I really don't get it, not sure if it's the high level of insecurity of most people here or just plain failure to recognize that different people have different preferences, and that a preference is never right or wrong...but simply a preference.

If someone says "so and so cw > every other cw" is the insecurity level inside really that high and raging y'all feel the need to argue it? :lol: Opinions by nature can't really be argued because no one is right or wrong. Lol smh the sneaker community in general attracts some really delicate and delusional characters. Dudes here get their feelings hurt when they are about to drop money on a shoe they supposedly "like" if someone comments negatively about it. The extremely insecure and sheep-like cats will let the masses opinion dictate whether or not they follow through with copping that shoe they supposedly "liked on their own" before. It's almost as if some of y'all are simply buying sneakers to impress other dudes. The majority of humans will for some reason always have this sense of comfort and security when conforming to a popular opinion, and feel threatened when that opinion is challenged by a minority..it's pathetic.

Just an observation.

Dude...

Everyone is having fun with the whole kp over everything conversation.

It's not as serious as you and rant may think it is.

Relax.

Kind of odd how the anthracites didn't show up on jimmy jazz, city gear, end, or any other sites besides nike.... I know they aren't "limited" like we all know, but that tells me they aren't as overproduced like the rest.

Kind of odd how the anthracites didn't show up on jimmy jazz, city gear, end, or any other sites besides nike.... I know they aren't "limited" like we all know, but that tells me they aren't as overproduced like the rest.

My Shiekh's didn't even get them and they have been getting all of the LeBron's. It's a strange release for sure.

Damn. Went for the florals and struck out on those . Then went for the Brons and they sold out?! Jesus . Didn't see that comin at all

I said I was done but broke down and copped the J's and KD's. I didn't go for the Bron's thinking that these would be available later but that's not the case. I didn't see them on any other sites.

imo i think the other site and stores will get these just towards the 29th

I said I was done but broke down and copped the J's and KD's. I didn't go for the Bron's thinking that these would be available later but that's not the case. I didn't see them on any other sites.
Yeah it seems like the Anthracite's RD getting pushed up by two weeks so suddenly affected it's availability online.

Only NDC had them online, but the FTL calendar showed these as being pretty much a GR based on in-store availability.

I hope these eventually pop up on Eastbay, DSG, Finishline etc.

did you see the launch calendar on footlocker...lol they are everywhere. my mall that never get releases will have them XD

I get it, but i dont mess with the mall... I order 90% of my stuff online.. Always use paypal and ebates...
I'm an "old" guy in the sneaker world... Ha

Last edited:
Yeah it seems like the Anthracite's RD getting pushed up by two weeks so suddenly affected it's availability online.

Only NDC had them online, but the FTL calendar showed these as being pretty much a GR based on in-store availability.

I hope these eventually pop up on Eastbay, DSG, Finishline etc.

Could be true.. DSG is random as hell... The one by me got the powder 10's.. They told me they dont get jordans because he is retired..

Daaaaaaaaaamn I was waiting to cop these on discount they sold out already? You've gotta be kidding me lol wow

These are dope as hell too

Im not surprised that the Anthracites were limited. There is only so much an all black shoe can sell before it hits discount. It was smart. Sorry to those who werent able to cop.

It's comical that nike makes an all black shoe kinda limited.

Just be patient. These should pop up somewhere once the dust settles.
yeah i'm gonna sit back and wait, just wanted these for discount though

I really want to see them in person I love the details on them

Back
Top Bottom