Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Definitely a "different" type of release.  My local "mom and pop" shop that gets pretty much all LeBrons didn't get them, and they even had the KD Florals and Jordans today.  Also only 4 footlockers in my entire state, same ones that got All-Stars, got these.  Very odd for a pretty low key colorway, I don't want to say the "L" word because they could be sitting there all week in store at Footlockers, but definitely not what I expected. 

Definitely a "different" type of release.  My local "mom and pop" shop that gets pretty much all LeBrons didn't get them, and they even had the KD Florals and Jordans today.  Also only 4 footlockers in my entire state, same ones that got All-Stars, got these.  Very odd for a pretty low key colorway, I don't want to say the "L" word because they could be sitting there all week in store at Footlockers, but definitely not what I expected. 
me neither this is weird

they kinda came out of nowhere when they bumped the release date up but still wow i'm a little taken back by this

Knocked out after getting through on my size after ~30 min of refreshing. Stressful for sure, especially since I was expecting my 4:59 alarm, instant cop at 5:00, back to sleep by 5:02. Woke up from a quick nap and almost thought it was a dream. Like "wow, there's no way it was really that hard to cop these this morning."

Well...broke my "no shoe march" on summit lakes off os for 162 shipped...but immediately after I ordered they show up as sold out, so maybe not...also I still think the 2k's will ship this month, so "no shoe" is kinda a stretch...

think i'm gonna unDS the gator kings today, only new shoe I have right now without a translucent sole right now that can take this crappy NY weather

I'm sure all of the these will sit proclaimers are eating crow this morning. I'm a cripple right now and need to get to the mall aSAP

Sounds more like people just having a different opinion.

Niketalk: Where insecure grown men believe that their opinion equals fact. Literally almost every time an opinion is stated (especially one that doesn't conform to the mass sheep population's consensus) you get a slew of dudes frantically trying to argue against someone else OPINION, as if theirs is supposed to for some unexplained reason be held in higher regard. I really don't get it, not sure if it's the high level of insecurity of most people here or just plain failure to recognize that different people have different preferences, and that a preference is never right or wrong...but simply a preference.

If someone says "so and so cw > every other cw" is the insecurity level inside really that high and raging y'all feel the need to argue it?
laugh.gif
Opinions by nature can't really be argued because no one is right or wrong. Lol smh the sneaker community in general attracts some really delicate and delusional characters. Dudes here get their feelings hurt when they are about to drop money on a shoe they supposedly "like" if someone comments negatively about it. The extremely insecure and sheep-like cats will let the masses opinion dictate whether or not they follow through with copping that shoe they supposedly "liked on their own" before. It's almost as if some of y'all are simply buying sneakers to impress other dudes. The majority of humans will for some reason always have this sense of comfort and security when conforming to a popular opinion, and feel threatened when that opinion is challenged by a minority..it's pathetic.

Just an observation.

Simple pick up for me in and out lol wasn't even planning on getting them. I must admit the shoe does look AWESOME in person. Although a bunch of Footlockers getting them that was the only shoe store in my mall that carried them and I bought the only 9 they had and there was only one person in front of me getting them, so take that for what it's worth...
View media item 859678
My total came to $190.98 after my $20 Footlocker VIP discount

Simple pick up for me in and out lol wasn't even planning on getting them. I must admit the shoe does look AWESOME in person. Although a bunch of Footlockers getting them that was the only shoe store in my mall that carried them and I bought the only 9 they had and there was only one person in front of me getting them, so take that for what it's worth...

I've been seeing a lot of people post in hand pics saying they were impressed in person, glad to hear it!  Nice pick up, thanks for the pic. 

I've been seeing a lot of people post in hand pics saying they were impressed in person, glad to hear it!  Nice pick up, thanks for the pic. 
No problem! Also in person the reminds me more of the Invisible Cloak Kobe's but that could just be me though

Last edited:
All black LeBron XI didn't come in kid sizes. And I know alot of offline stores that got all the previous LeBrons didn't get them. Welp! About to head out and see if I can cop. If not, on to the next one

Yeah just wait it out, these haven't released in the UK yet, we got the hornets release today, so im guessing the black rains will be next weekend of a bit later.

The talk of What the LEbrons dropping in April... i will be more than ready for those!

Wish Lebron would drop that white PE he was rocking last night tho

View media item 859678

Repped. Not for the shoes. Not for whatever you typed. But for what I see in the background :lol:

Couldn't be more true.
Old Jordan's, particularly from that year range give or take a few, were very notorious for dried glue and separation. It's happened to two pairs of my 17s, some Jordan trunners, two pairs of jumpmans I forgot what model name, my cdp 18 (very minor), and worst of all my leather bred XII. See below

Not to mention, I wore all these shoes numerous times!
View media item 859469

Same thing happened to my 05 pair of steels a couple years ago after hooping in them. I WAS BEYOND PISSED!!! [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]
View media item 859747

Reactions: Ube
Elites are worse than the regular version.

Anyone been hooping in their lebrons for several months? How are they holding up?
I rotate amongst about 4 pair of XI's, but all have been great, no complaints as far as durability at all.  Traction isn't great, but it's been that way since day one, so not due to wear. 

Back
Top Bottom