Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone who thinks the anthracite CW > KPs is entitled that opinion but I will respectfully disagree - sounds like being a prisoner of the moment.
Sounds more like people just having a different opinion.

Niketalk: Where insecure grown men believe that their opinion equals fact. Literally almost every time an opinion is stated (especially one that doesn't conform to the mass sheep population's consensus) you get a slew of dudes frantically trying to argue against someone else OPINION, as if theirs is supposed to for some unexplained reason be held in higher regard. I really don't get it, not sure if it's the high level of insecurity of most people here or just plain failure to recognize that different people have different preferences, and that a preference is never right or wrong...but simply a preference.

If someone says "so and so cw > every other cw" is the insecurity level inside really that high and raging y'all feel the need to argue it?
laugh.gif
Opinions by nature can't really be argued because no one is right or wrong. Lol smh the sneaker community in general attracts some really delicate and delusional characters. Dudes here get their feelings hurt when they are about to drop money on a shoe they supposedly "like" if someone comments negatively about it. The extremely insecure and sheep-like cats will let the masses opinion dictate whether or not they follow through with copping that shoe they supposedly "liked on their own" before. It's almost as if some of y'all are simply buying sneakers to impress other dudes. The majority of humans will for some reason always have this sense of comfort and security when conforming to a popular opinion, and feel threatened when that opinion is challenged by a minority..it's pathetic.

Just an observation.
You do know people replying to the "so and so cw > every other cw" are just stating their own opinion too? How come you defend the first person that posts but then jump down the throat of someone who disagrees and posts their own opinion in response? 
laugh.gif

Seems like you're looking into it a bit too seriously. Just an observation.

kind of upset that the anthracites sold out so quickly. i really wanted a pair, but i wasn't gonna wake up early to get them. I thought they would sit

rocked my away's again today, but with thinner socks on... the feeling is so GODLY! need to see if this helps with the KP's as those are the most troublesome pair i have that i have unds so far.

Why are dudes depressed over the Lebron's?

Did any of you even try in your local stores?
For real dudes are mad lazy.  I've been on here seeing the same thing, then go into my local FTL etc. and FSR of kicks I thought were sold out everywhere.  Guys need to do some leg work

King's Prides at Saw Grass Factory Outlet
$179.99
(954) 837-0329

Who ever trying to jump on this hurry up and do it. That factor outlet is inside sawgrass mall which is a HUGEEEEEE tourist attraction in south Florida. I'd be surprised if they last a day.

yeah, anthracites are all over in the streets if you really want them. I could've scored them today but I think no one will really want them once they see how attainable they are in store, so i'll wait till my plug gets em on the disco. $200 + NY tax is not poppin

Copped the SLH for $160...pictures don't do em any justice, and I usually hate that purple/light blue combo

The blacks are dope. Just saw them in person at NT RF, they had a fsr as of 1ish. Had to restrain myself after a buying spree this week.
The footlocker/hoh at RF did not have them. Didn't ask if they sold out or just didn't get them.

If they stay around later, it will probably be my last XI.

Last edited:
Yea I never really understood when dudes go crazy when NDC sells out of stuff. Almost everyone in the world tries to order from there of course they're always the first to sellout :smh: unless it's NDC only I don't see why everyone gets so alarmed when they're OOS on there as if you can't just go somewhere else :rolleyes ..... unless your lewi1913 lewi1913 living in an igloo away from civilization just get off you butt and hit the streets :lol:

Last edited:
true BB... and the drama in whatever sneaker bubble you visit on Niketalk will make things seem even bleaker. Like the ASGs; a lot of hype and pre-order talk gassed up the whole situation, but reality was a lil different.

I like the anthracites, just not gonna jump overboard for em at retail... The nerve of Kicks or Die calling his pair samples and selling them for $500
mean.gif

Yea I never really understood when dudes go crazy when NDC sells out of stuff. Almost everyone in the world tries to order from there of course they're always the first to sellout
mean.gif
unless it's NDC only I don't see why everyone gets so alarmed when they're OOS on there as if you can't just go somewhere else
eyes.gif
..... unless your @lewi1913 living in an igloo away from civilization just get off you butt and hit the streets
laugh.gif
Even Anchorage FTL's got these black outs, they are in no way limited. Its just because NDC was the only place online was the only reason they sold out.

You guys are delusional. I walked around the University Mall in Tampa on crutches. Ninjas were like what happened to me? Did I Kobe?

Anyways only HoH had the Blackouts. They only had half size down and up from my 11.5. Had to settle with the 12. These are going to be gone soon.

Sounds more like people just having a different opinion.

Niketalk: Where insecure grown men believe that their opinion equals fact. Literally almost every time an opinion is stated (especially one that doesn't conform to the mass sheep population's consensus) you get a slew of dudes frantically trying to argue against someone else OPINION, as if theirs is supposed to for some unexplained reason be held in higher regard. I really don't get it, not sure if it's the high level of insecurity of most people here or just plain failure to recognize that different people have different preferences, and that a preference is never right or wrong...but simply a preference.

If someone says "so and so cw > every other cw" is the insecurity level inside really that high and raging y'all feel the need to argue it? :lol: Opinions by nature can't really be argued because no one is right or wrong. Lol smh the sneaker community in general attracts some really delicate and delusional characters. Dudes here get their feelings hurt when they are about to drop money on a shoe they supposedly "like" if someone comments negatively about it. The extremely insecure and sheep-like cats will let the masses opinion dictate whether or not they follow through with copping that shoe they supposedly "liked on their own" before. It's almost as if some of y'all are simply buying sneakers to impress other dudes. The majority of humans will for some reason always have this sense of comfort and security when conforming to a popular opinion, and feel threatened when that opinion is challenged by a minority..it's pathetic.

Just an observation.

Yeah that's why I prefaced with "they are entitled to their own opinion but I respectfully disagree".

If an all black CW though is more inspiring to some than a CW I've, personally, rarely seen then more power to ya.

And I, as well as many others, am also just stating an opinion so your post is somewhat contradictory no? Arguing someone's stance can be considered one' sown opinion so by your post, such would not only be allowed but accepted.

I'm not trying to start anything man, I was merely stating my thoughts and why I thought that. If wrong so be it...

Last edited:
I feel like these were a consolation prize for a lot of people. If you were up this morning you would've seen how crazy it was as far as sizes disappearing and popping back up. I felt like I was playing wack-a-mole every time I refreshed. Once the jordan and kd oos tweets came out that's when I saw sizes stop popping back up.

Nike doing the Nike. SBxJB, AJKO Chicago, AJKO Rivals Pack, KD Florals and these. Don't think they were consolation prizes. They should've saved some heat for next week. Only Kobe and retro Xs (only going for the Kobe's).

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm not lazy I'm frugal I don't want to pay retail on these because almost every 11 I've gotten for under retail. I'm not depressed they went that quick online I'm just surprised.

Back
Top Bottom