Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love the fact they chose the Terracotta Warriors as inspiration for this year’s China, but I’m not really in love with the execution, aside from the shank plate, which is great. But overall, I’ll probably pass.

My preliminary rankings:

1) Kings
2) Heats (very close second)
3) Armory Slates
4) Warriors

Last edited:
All I will say is weeks ago when I went off about these stupid shoe names...everyone preached and preached about how "King of the Jungle" was the name.  AND YOU WERE ALL WRONG!  Bowing down to someone because they said they knew. 

Would be best if it all just stopped. 

I am laughing.  KOTJ  can't wait for them KOTJ.  Miami vs. Akron blah blah blah. 

Nope.

What you don't understand is that Nike has internal nicknames and stories for things that can't be put out for public consumption...

Think about "King of the Jungle"...obviously they didn't come up with that and to publicly put that out as the "nickname" of the shoe you are asking for the owner of that (my assumption is Disney) verbiage to ask for money to use it...

Get a clue...I have said hundreds of times on this board that I despise nicknames for shoes...I hate "Concords" and "Breds" and "Taxi's"...

You need to come with something better if you want to come at me...I come here to help people and provide information...been doing it for nearly 13 years now...you can choose to except my information for the fact that it is...or not...I really don't care...but, to come here to post that nonsense and contribute nothing to the community...I don't understand that...

JM

what do these look like on feet with basketball shorts?

talkin about normal people, not a 6'9" freak of nature :lol:

so far im for the kotj & the gamma blues, after those i'll wait for a white upper based one & an all star one. if i had the money tho i would buy every single pair

Kings pride & gamma blues are da only pairs to have my interest so far. Warriors are :x & I wish da heat pair had an icey sole :rolleyes

Last edited:
damn you Nike/LBJ
pimp.gif

Passing on these. Not feeling them at all. Complete 360 from the X's. but that's my opinion. Good luck to those who like them.

The Terracottas and the Gammas are nice but not "must cops" for me like the KOTJs and Black/red colorways are.

The OP needs to get updated with release dates and whatnot since more info is starting to drop.

Back
Top Bottom