• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He makes them look petite and cute
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Everybody keep asking for a Christmas colorway like it ain't always red and green :lol: but hopefully they step outside the box this year. Lebron has the most simple Christmas colorways but crazy asg lately.

King's Pride and Terracotta Warriors are my fav so far. The heat colorway is fire but the speckles just get on my nerve.

Everybody keep asking for a Christmas colorway like it ain't always red and green :lol: but hopefully they step outside the box this year. Lebron has the most simple Christmas colorways but crazy asg lately.

Your right my personal fav was the christmas 8 so simple yet clean till this day i still regret copping del sols kobe 6s

eh. Xmas brons has always been red with green laces/outsole for the past 3 years. :smh:
hope they come up with something nasty this year.

eh. Xmas brons has always been red with green laces/outsole for the past 3 years. :smh:
hope they come up with something nasty this year.
I haven't been excited about an Xmas Bron since the 8s cuz they've kept rehashing the same scheme the past 3 years. I really hope they switch things up.

XI >>>>>>>>>>>>>> X

Gotta agree with this. The XI just look so much smoother on foot so far. Don't know why not a fan with jeans maybe just haven't seen the right colorway yet. IMO

I don't know what cw I want so far this fall is turning up to be very expensive. Gloves, KDs, GTA V, 2K, BF4/CoD :smh:

Last lebron I got were the 7's so im excited to see what they bring out.

Back
Top Bottom