• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i think im more interested to see what the ID color pallet is gonna look like
i love the blue/gray pair but i already have so many blue shoes, along with so many black n red.
i need a green upper but i dont see that happening.
Also, a silver upper would be nice, not to sure about the Terracotta Warriors just yet. the texture has me in question.

i think im more interested to see what the ID color pallet is gonna look like
i love the blue/gray pair but i already have so many blue shoes, along with so many black n red.
i need a green upper but i dont see that happening.
Also, a silver upper would be nice, not to sure about the Terracotta Warriors just yet. the texture has me in question.
If there is id

I would venture to say that there will be an id option on them i tweeted them on aug 16th and their respose was pretty much the same as it was about the x while the ix was still on id. No real reason for them to say stay tuned if they were not gonna be on there. They want to sell as many x and x elite ID's they can if they were to announce the xi to be on ID the x's on id would be pointless cause alot of people would just wait and get the xi

So far the Heat and Warrior are on the list. But also waiting to see what iD offers up, especially if that Chroma option like the KD is on the XI as well. At least I won't be disappointed if I can't cop some GR's or QS releases.

I would venture to say that there will be an id option on them i tweeted them on aug 16th and their respose was pretty much the same as it was about the x while the ix was still on id. No real reason for them to say stay tuned if they were not gonna be on there. They want to sell as many x and x elite ID's they can if they were to announce the xi to be on ID the x's on id would be pointless cause alot of people would just wait and get the xi
View media item 557337

ive realized they say "stay tuned" to every question asked.. :smh:

dwood sorry if asked asked already but do the kotj come with extra laces ?

i really like the xi alot, just would be nice if most pairs had an alternative set of laces

SO READY FOR THE BLACK AND REDZ !

Just interchange the laces with some of the X that you have. Would be nice to get some with extra laces or give us second pair of laces on iD.

xi is as it seems definitive for all great basketball shoes...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
My thoughts exactly, they look like a performance beast, all I ask is for more flex then the X, those TW's look so clean.

I think a Red or Gold lion lacelock would look nice on the King' Pride IMO. Im gonna try it out when I get my pair, as long as the laces are thick and round like the X! :D

Back
Top Bottom