Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
DAMN MAN, ANTHRACITES FOR $165 AFTER DISCOUNT?! IDK IF I SHOULD DO IT
nerd.gif

Sdjsjakzlfkglcldl if I cop, that will be close to $800 spent today lol. Maybe I'll pass on a 3rd pair of sb 1s and do these.

All this X talk made me pull out a pair to rock today!......X elites over the XI elites in every category except for comfort since the XIs havent released yet and X over XI ext models.....

I didn't care much for the X. I'd say the upgrades and updates on the elites were somewhat subtle, yet made a huge difference to me.

I like the XI over the X... But imo the xi elite is a downgrade

Why do you prefer the XI over X? Color Ways? Comfort/Casual wear? On-Court Performance (which we know the Signature star does not like)? Price :wink: ?

In the end, I don't care. I went hard on the XI (only missing the FI, which I'm not paying $400 for).

Tbh I haven't hooped in xi's, I might in my blackouts though. I ball in hyperdunks that I buy on eastbay discounts and don't care if I thrash em. I do ball in x's elites though but they're overrated and I prefer HDs. I never liked the X , just the shape is off , design is weak. The xi silhouette for me personally is the nicest in the LeBron line. I can't comment on on-court but I've been ballin in brons since the azg, I'm sure ill ball in mine eventually

I THINK THE BEST SELLING POINT WAS THE CUSHIONING.

I KNOW CASUALLY FOR ME I LOVED THEM.

BUT WHEN PLAYNG BALL I JUST FELT TOO SPRINGY ESPECIALLY WHEN CUTTING.

IDK IF IT MAKES SENSE

IDK IF IT MAKES SENSE

Maaaaaan every time I try to catch/cut in traffic on these, I feel like I could injure my feet at anytime. If my KPs weren't already trashed, I would deff switch it up. Gotta wait until the sole wears out before I lace up a pair sitting at home for the gym (probably elite 10s). I will say I love lifting in these minus legs. Converse all day.

IDK IF IT MAKES SENSE
Maaaaaan every time I try to catch/cut in traffic on these, I feel like I could injure my feet at anytime. If my KPs weren't already trashed, I would deff switch it up. Gotta wait until the sole wears out before I lace up a pair sitting at home for the gym (probably elite 10s). I will say I love lifting in these minus legs. Converse all day.
U GET A REP FOR NOT SKIPPING LEG DAY #SALUTE

Which HOH or the exchange? Baybrook HOH in Houston I have to wait 2 weeks to use my military discount.

That's wack. I can use my military discount on MOST releases (Kobe's seem to be the exception when evil bald blonde manager at HoH is there and of course true QS like KD Florals, ASG pack, etc). But it all depends on the manager/staff. Champs always gives me a hard time with military discounts. You have to wait 14 days and it can't be a release day ie ALL he shoes we want.

I was able to cop the Blackouts yesterday for $171.

IDK IF IT MAKES SENSE
Kobe 8 Insert my brother.
IVE HEARD ABOUT THIS

IM ONE OF THOSE LAZY GUYS. DONT WANN PULL OUT INSERT

LMAO I BOUGHT SOME SPENCO SOLES FOR MY RUNNING SHOES. SPENCO SOLES JUST SITTING HERE LIKE BRO UMMMMM

Pulling out the inserts changes the cushioning completely. But I understand why people do it especially with the toe jam issue.

Back
Top Bottom