Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's wack. I can use my military discount on MOST releases (Kobe's seem to be the exception when evil bald blonde manager at HoH is there and of course true QS like KD Florals, ASG pack, etc). But it all depends on the manager/staff. Champs always gives me a hard time with military discounts. You have to wait 14 days and it can't be a release day ie ALL he shoes we want.

I was able to cop the Blackouts yesterday for $171.
same for me.. was trying to buy my son some retro infant taxi's.. about a month after there release and they said no cause there retros.. i mean these are infants.. not like its mens sizes.. oh well. 

same for me.. was trying to buy my son some retro infant taxi's.. about a month after there release and they said no cause there retros.. i mean these are infants.. not like its mens sizes.. oh well. 

Exactly. They were sitting there. I was at University Mall and I probably could've copped almost every Jordan retro infant released in the last 4-5 months cuz they still there but Champs still would uphold that stupid rule whereas FTL and FA no problem. It takes off about $10 which is a burrito from Chipotle.

Exactly. They were sitting there. I was at University Mall and I probably could've copped almost every Jordan retro infant released in the last 4-5 months cuz they still there but Champs still would uphold that stupid rule whereas FTL and FA no problem. It takes off about $10 which is a burrito from Chipotle.
G Damn. $10 for a burrito? 
mean.gif

G Damn. $10 for a burrito? :smh:

Have you been to Chipotle? Unlike Nike, they use high quality food ingredients. I don't feel ripped off after eating there. I think I saw their profit margins are 25% whereas Nike's is like !!!!!!

It's like mid tier fast food. They're always packed. All they're selling is food. I bet you Bron wouldn't have an issue eating it. Wearing the XIs?

Last edited:
I'll vouch for chipolte it's slamming

It's fast food but it's really not unhealthy besides the cheese and sour cream

Last edited:
Have you been to Chipotle? Unlike Nike, they use high quality food ingredients. I don't feel ripped off after eating there. I think I saw their profit margins are 25% whereas Nike's is like !!!!!!

It's like mid tier fast food. They're always packed. All they're selling is food. I bet you Bron wouldn't have an issue eating it. Wearing the XIs?
No I ate there but not too often. It cost $10 for a burritos tho? I think I got two tacos last time. Might of been 3.
I'll vouch for chipolte it's slamming

It's fast food but it's really not unhealthy besides the cheese and sour cream
laugh.gif

I've never noticed the salt content in the Burrito bowl. And the burrito is like $8-$9. Prices are set to go up. The stores popularity and "inflation" (sound familiar).

I usually get a boring bro science like burrito.

Chipotle is my fav just don't get the guac, that ish is like 2 bucks for a scoop, no drink, just a water cup and you're in and out for a good deal lol

I always get guacamole that's a must

I don't care about spending money on food gotta eat good

Sorry to derail the thread

Heads up, size 8 gator king on display at Ontario Mills Shiekh. Also some AJKO Jordan 1's didnt see what sizes tho.

Yeah. Moes doesn't charge for guacamole. But that ish is a distant second.

Guacamole is a must as well as double meat.

Was able to go to HOH at university around 2 pm and got the last pair of anthracites in 11.5. The cute chick said they were flying off the shelves since yesterday's restock. Love the detail in person.

What cute girl? I'm about to call you on it...

I was going to swing back and pick up another 11.5 but it's better you got it. No reason to keep it all to myself (Lewi!!!).

LeBron starts the game against the Grizzlies in the Elites, and saw him slip . After a time out, back in soldiers smh lol

I'm not sure I seen her. There's four Spanish chicks I seen. The "voluptuous" one....She reminds me of a nursery rhyme character who hung around walls.

The Spanish chick with the reddish dyed hair who was vultured by the Bald Blonde manager Guy. He cuffing hard.

Another brunette with glasses, she was giving me the google eyes. I told her I only use yahoo.

Then there's another one. She's meh. She was giving me gold digger vibes two weeks ago when I bought the Jordan's, Lebrons and Kobe's.

I'm trying not to use names...

And all of ay need to keep away from my Gamestop jawn.

Last edited:
Yeah the short one is a cutie and she's voluptuous . And a skinny one with glass who's Spanish . She was rocking the Xmas Kobe 8's and asking me why these LeBrons didn't release in kids sizes lol. The red hair one wasn't there neither the bald vulture . Hopefully he got canned. He's a tool

I'm not sure I seen her. There's four Spanish chicks I seen. The "voluptuous" one....She reminds me of a nursery rhyme character who hung around walls.

The Spanish chick with the reddish dyed hair who was vultured by the Bald Blonde manager Guy. He cuffing hard.

Another brunette with glasses, she was giving me the google eyes. I told her I only use yahoo.

Then there's another one. She's meh. She was giving me gold digger vibes two weeks ago when I bought the Jordan's, Lebrons and Kobe's.

I'm trying not to use names...

And all of ay need to keep away from my Gamestop jawn.
BTW, the Gamestop jawn is Amazing man. I can't front on that lol

Back
Top Bottom