Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Warriors and KOTJ = copped

holding out for the South Beach/Miami Vice/Miami Night colorway tho :nerd:

cant wait to feel these on feet hopefully they are not heavy like they look

Last edited:
My opinion on the KOTJ c/w has swung back to a PASS thanks to that bright *** outsole. The other 2 c/w don't do it for me neither
laugh.gif
. No complaints, $200 (or $600
sick.gif
) saved. The blk/reds though

The king of the Jungle or King's Pride have had the same colored sole since day one, Perfectly clear in every photo, the press release photos make them look subdued if anything. 

been a fan of these 11s since the first pics came out but was waiting for better colorways to show up. really feeling that TCW and even the gamma blues. the price is going to hurt my wallet at first but at least you are paying for all of the best basketball tech nike has to offer in one shoe.

I need to see them TW on feet before I make my decision on them other than that all the other cws are just cops

A white based USA gold cw would look good with this design. That or something black and white similar to the home elite x.

Last edited:
I guess i just don't get it. I can't find anything to like about the shoe at all. I am a fan of a stream line design. It looks like some one threw foam chunks at a shoe and dropped a nike check directly on top and it slid a little off the side....they said great the lebron XI!!!

I understand the iron man or batman boot influence....but why would i want to wear iron man's boot....ever? Then to top it off they are extremely expensive. Like if you are going to charge $200 they better have some new "ground breaking" tech involved. To each their own i guess....waiting on kobe 9s i suppose

Last edited:
SH*T is getting real.

The bandwagon will be overflowing with these... might even put a dent in the retro market.

Back
Top Bottom