Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People just want to complain, all that means is more pairs for me while everyone is worked up about an ok price for a foamposite sneaker.
We all know that these are going to sell out fast. Everyone voices their opinion now that the shoe hasnt released but as soon as it does they will gobble em up. Especially EXT's or region specific releases. 

Won't surprise me if they do sellout I mean with doesn't nowadays.. Does that really mean anything? but they do look like soldiers

These might become my first Lebrons. 
nthat.gif

I think a Miami night cw would be too damn :smokin on this shoe.
Hopefully these go on Nikeid I've got some good colorways in mind but the options better be great.

I wonder what the ASG shoe will look like. I hope it goes along with their jerseys because the past two years were straight trash IMO.

I think a Miami night cw would be too damn :smokin on this shoe.
Hopefully these go on Nikeid I've got some good colorways in mind but the options better be great.

I wonder what the ASG shoe will look like. I hope it goes along with their jerseys because the past two years were straight trash IMO.
I would like to see those and possible the chinas of cannons on this shoe again both those cws were some of the 9s that made me like them

That grey white and red color on the 2k14 shoot looks like it fits the description for one of the colors on the first page..

Terracotta is most likely going to be a pass for me. Need to see some nice detailed shots of the armory slates but I'm on the fence about them at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom