Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The majority of people who have been in to foams longer than three years also complain about the current price of foams. Foam Pros were just $190 and Foamposites $200 just a couple of years ago. Heck, many of us could get them on sale.

And if you go in the hyperposite and barkleyposite threads, people also complain about the price.

So this isn't something exclusive to Lebrons.

People should complain, because the less complaining, the quicker you'll see prices at $250 and elites at $300.

Nike doesn't give a **** whether you complain or not.
Speak with your wallet and not your mouth. Boycott every single release for a year or ****.

I'm not gonn complain about the price. I work 2 jobs, and I'm a college student. It is what it is. If you like the sneakers save some cash and buy em, if you dont like the cost or the shoe move along.

I can't wait for the Miami Heat and Miami Dolphins colorway.....
pimp.gif

$200-$300 they will be copped!!!

I'm glad they did away with a visible air bubble.

Keeping my fingers crossed Nike doesn't get lazy with the low this time.

Man these angles look too sharp to me. The colors and the rest of the shoe I am into but yeah. Still not doing it for me. Time to stock up on X iDs before they take it down. :smh:

I feel you. Shoe had no flow or consistency, just a bunch of arbitrary sharp lines. A few colorways have caught my attention, but overall I'm not feeling them.

I've never made an ID using a c/w from an existing sig line (Not yet at least)

But this to me sounds like people are too personally attached to athletes and their stories.

What KD wanted to be when he grew up is not my concern.

If a color combination looks good I don't mind seeing it on different silhouettes, patterns and materials

Yeezy c/w AM1 is a cool example of that IMO
Preach fam repped.   Dudes don't even care about what they themselves wanted to be when they grew but care about what KD wanted to be 
laugh.gif
 etc etc.

via sc

11/16/13 Nike LeBron 11

616175-401 Armory Slate/Gamma Blue-Light Armory Blue

$200.00 - Men's

$140.00 - Gradeschool

$70.00 - Preschool

$50.00 - Toddler

Last edited:
Parachute golds and armory slates will be copped maybe warriors if we get another set of laces and make them pop more. Ready to see the limited colorway later this month that will probably be one of the best colorways of the 11 and only a 1000 probably will be made.

Parachute golds and armory slates will be copped maybe warriors if we get another set of laces and make them pop more. Ready to see the limited colorway later this month that will probably be one of the best colorways of the 11 and only a 1000 probably will be made.
I hope it's ugly so I won't think of copping :tongue:

Last edited:
I'm not gonn complain about the price. I work 2 jobs, and I'm a college student. It is what it is. If you like the sneakers save some cash and buy em, if you dont like the cost or the shoe move along.

Exactly, im in the same situation as you and i can save enough money to buy whatever sneaker i want, if price is really a problem just move along

Im here so happy gs price is 140 now i can laugh that those 7.5 guys who try to fit into 7s to save money

Nike doesn't give a **** whether you complain or not.
Speak with your wallet and not your mouth. Boycott every single release for a year or ****.

Were you in prison for a couple of years?

You don't realize Nike changed the original prices of the X +'s and corks?

So yes, complaints do matter

Back
Top Bottom