Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The best part about the WTT Lebron 11s is the tonuge, but why put the tongue of old, and not keep of the current 11s? That defeats the purpose?!

That's why I hate/love a shoe. If I can't wear it from it's appearance or cw then it's trash in my eyes. Might be gold to the next man but personal taste and not giving into hype is what it's all about. Buy what you like. Lastly I think It's a great concept for the WTL but it's too mismatchy for me. Too colorful also and not to add the thirst for them plus the hoops you have to jump through to obtain them. All those classic cws had there place in time and should remain there. Why the heck are they reaching back anyways! Why not piece together the 11s? Smh the shoe of the century deserves better #IJS

Yea all the pics of EXT's and no release dates is a tad annoying :rolleyes I'm trying my best to make my "what to cop first" list and it's mighty hard not knowing should I double back for stuff I missed now or line up my bread to be ready for the more limited stuff instead :smh:

whether limited or not and going back for stuff you miss is a big no no. Odds if you missed something then maybe it wasn't meant to be or you can do without. Also I would rank the shoes and cop 1 down to whatever. Maybe this attitude can be adopted and kill the influx of new resellers.

Well it's actually the resellers getting them and getting stuck with them and the prices dropping that's gonna make me double back :lol:

Remember if you strike out on 5/31.... you will have a chance on the quarterly restock to strike out again.lol

Hope everyone who wants them gets them.

Most WhatThe shoes are hard to pull off casually. Theyre only good for instagram pics. Dont worry gais. Ill post many.
people taking on feet pics for likes and never wearing the shoe again or straight to reselling them
mean.gif

I guess ill cut back on the amount of fast food I eat. to scrape up some extra cash here and there to lighten the blow to my wallet 

Last edited:
Love the optimism in here, got people picking out outfits already and people saying what they're going to do with their as if they already have them in hand. Going to be alot of salty people on here that day.

Remember if you strike out on 5/31.... you will have a chance on the quarterly restock to strike out again.lol

Hope everyone who wants them gets them.
Won't be no restock on these, no one going to send their pair back even if they don't like them or doesn't fit. If any store has them they will be sold to a customer or a greedy employee will take them.

Nike did a great job incorporating different LeBron models in the WTL XI, but aesthetically they're hot garbage.

People wanna compare release and numbers to WTMVP X but we get pics/info/release date 60 days in advance for these and only got all of that on Tuesday mid morning for a Friday release on the WTMVP X. Releases won't be similar. Doesn't mean there will be a lot of the XI by any means at all, but doesn't take much to beat numbers and distribution on a less than 1K pair produced shoe released on 3 days notice

People wanna compare release and numbers to WTMVP X but we get pics/info/release date 60 days in advance for these and only got all of that on Tuesday mid morning for a Friday release on the WTMVP X. Releases won't be similar. Doesn't mean there will be a lot of the XI by any means at all, but doesn't take much to beat numbers and distribution on a less than 1K pair produced shoe released on 3 days notice
All very true. Don't know the exact numbers but I believe the WTKobes were the highest produced WT shoe. Feel like we will see those numbers for these or maybe higher.

Good points Bboyd.........the fact they're making a T-shirt to match is a good sign too. I'm surprised they didn't throw the usual "limited" in the news release like they almost always do. Not sure if it "globally" available really means anything. Overall though, Nike has handled the release and availability of the XI really well. Let's hope it stays that way.

I'm sure no matter how many pairs are produced they will sell out because of that combination design...still not feeling them but cool concept. 

Back
Top Bottom