Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Off topic, but anyone who's still sad they missed out on the Cork Xs can now have a consolation prize and ID themselves some Cork AF1s.

Copped a pair of VNDS Miami Nights on Kixify for $150 on Monday, according to tracking on Kixify they'll be here today.

eek.gif

for collection purposes and would love to own a pair! but reality checks in and I KNOW i wont be able to get one nonetheless theyre pretty neat, now for rocking purposes LMAO no thanks, if i do rock these WTL i might as well color my nose red and wear a red puffy wig

For the WTL I'm doing what ever it takes to get those. What ever pre orders come out, I'm doing them as soon as possible.

If you guys could only cop one pair of lebrons at retail, would you guys get the MN or GK?

Also HOH in Dallas still has TWs, Blackouts, AvM, Dunkmans, Jades, MvA, and Graffitis.

And there's a restock in Dallas this Thursday and Friday at select footlocker/HOHs

Last edited:
Those red elites do look nice. I was a big time hater from those potato cam pics from way earlier. Only on the cheap tho would I ever cop. Like cheap cheap. I even doubt it for $200. Well maybe $200.

For the WTL I'm doing what ever it takes to get those. What ever pre orders come out, I'm doing them as soon as possible.
and whats your price range? i understand pre-ordering them but usually when you pre-order from sites they be asking 4X over retail

If you guys could only cop one pair of lebrons at retail, would you guys get the MN or GK?

Also HOH in Dallas still has TWs, Blackouts, AvM, Dunkmans, Jades, MvA, and Graffitis.

And there's a restock in Dallas this Thursday and Friday at select footlocker/HOHs
for me GK all day everyday!

Back
Top Bottom