Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I love the fact that Nike incorporated elements of past Lebron models onto this year's WTL.  I'm hoping that they won't be limited like last year's WTMVP.  

Few things came to mind:
  • Nike used the older graffiti print (the better print), which pisses me off because if they used that print on this year's graffiti Lebrons (which we now see they could have), it would have been exponentially better than the version they actually released.
  • Why do I get the feeling that sneakernews had to break down the different Lebron models that make up this year's WTL because "new sneakerheads" don't know much about Lebrons prior to the 7?

Just thought about a major come up. If you had these or able to cop on release day, and had every shoe SN showed that went into these WTL

would be pretty cool. That would be sumtin to have.

Good points Bboyd.........the fact they're making a T-shirt to match is a good sign too. I'm surprised they didn't throw the usual "limited" in the news release like they almost always do. Not sure if it "globally" available really means anything. Overall though, Nike has handled the release and availability of the XI really well. Let's hope it stays that way.

:lol: naw man they make matching tees and sell them at champs regardless of how limited.

I def agree with bboyd's comments tho. those that really want the WTL should be happy its not tied to the MVP shoe this year.

Last edited:
Surprised nike got the chance to put out images before random people on instagram did, that didn't happen with the wtkd6s

Last edited:
How are people even seeing the WTL XI on Nike's info page? I can't find it and it's not on the launch calender yet.

Good points Bboyd.........the fact they're making a T-shirt to match is a good sign too. I'm surprised they didn't throw the usual "limited" in the news release like they almost always do. Not sure if it "globally" available really means anything. Overall though, Nike has handled the release and availability of the XI really well. Let's hope it stays that way.
I'm pretty sure there was a t-shirt to match the WTMVP.

Just got shipping confirmation from end. Any1 else get a package that weighs .66 lbs? Seems a little too light

laugh.gif
naw man they make matching tees and sell them at champs regardless of how limited.

I def agree with bboyd's comments tho. those that really want the WTL should be happy its not tied to the MVP shoe this year.
True.  I got the t-shirt for the What the MVP X's...but needless to say I don't have the matching kicks! 
frown.gif

Jordan and Nike are notorious for making shirts and gear for super limited kicks, it's a consolation prize. 

Think about all the hats and shirt they made for last year's LeBron champ pack. 

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from end. Any1 else get a package that weighs .66 lbs? Seems a little too light

got my shipping conf yesterday. same weight as you. my pair will be here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom