Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Only 11's I want besides the what the? are the aways, unless another colorway drops of the regulars I'm done.

Can we get a pic of DeMarcus Cousins' LeBron XI PE? Purple and Silver just saw them in a ESPN video they looked legit

For real. Give me my florals man. I know once they get more pics up Floral>GK will commence. 
pimp.gif

Im still trying to figure out why flowers/floral patterns on shoes became cool and why? Maybe im just getting too old to understand fashion.

Yea I wanted those baaad. But I came up on China Bron 9s shortly after finding out how limited they were so I got over it

I just can't get down with soldiers for some reason. I don't know if its the design or if it's because I know they're the take down version and I'm too spoiled to rock take downs. But I don't care much for the design either.

I just can't get down with soldiers for some reason. I don't know if its the design or if it's because I know they're the take down version and I'm too spoiled to rock take downs. But I don't care much for the design either.

It's both for me. Why get the takedown when I love the actual XIs? Plus the design is eh to me. Straps have never been my thing unless we're talking about af1's or griffey's. I have wondered though, would people react differently if these were KD's? Especially after all the (later) hype surrounding the 4s.

Same here.  I think they look fine and all when I see people wear them, and I've heard they are good hoop shoes, I just can't ever see myself picking up a pair. 

Im curious about one thing on the Lebron line. maybe its been asked. Why does Lebron and nike release numerous colorways and we only get like maybe 2 or 3 pairs that match the Heat jersey. Not to mention Jordan, but most of his releases went with the Bulls uniform. Is it more of a style and diversity thing.

Can we get a pic of DeMarcus Cousins' LeBron XI PE? Purple and Silver just saw them in a ESPN video they looked legit
I am pretty sure he has been wearing ID's:

He also wore Terracotta Warriors earlier in the year, those are grey/purple. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom