Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Another pic of the gs low volt/orange.. would anybody cop if they came in adult sizes? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I'm suprised nobody talking about these View media item 894835
View media item 894837
The same pics were posted a couple of pages back, but compared to the sample pairs there really ain't nothing to talk about

View media item 894899

View media item 894900

View media item 894901

They butchered the KCs beyond repair

I believe/hope the soleawesome pics are just the GS and the early sample pics were actually the Men's size sample :smh: either way I'm copping but I agree the original pics that surfaced minus the larger border look better but it isn't that big of a difference to be a deal breaker IMO :rolleyes

Of course if you loud like that. They trash to me personally and looks like a kid cw but hopefully everyone gets their. No shade

I believe/hope the soleawesome pics are just the GS and the early sample pics were actually the Men's size sample :smh: either way I'm copping but I agree the original pics that surfaced minus the larger border look better but it isn't that big of a difference to be a deal breaker IMO :rolleyes

Exactly......SA pics rarely seem to do a shoe justice, so I'm not tripping over those new KC shots.

And Lifestyle Brons often have heavy stitching on the upper anyway, including the Corks themselves. Marrying posite and suede probably isn't the easiest thing to do, so as long as the stitching is clean, I'm okay with it.

y'all in here tripping, i'm all in for the ext's minus them ugly non-ext ext florals
roll.gif
and at only 200 I don't even feel like i'm paying a premium price
mean.gif
 i'll get them and then see if they show up at the px and do a return the more expensive box
laugh.gif

I'm digging the florals and the price tag vs what I thought they would be. You have my word I won't touch them smurfs and the kings crowns tho.

I'd wear a g unit wife beater with the colorful sleeves way before I'd put on the denims, suede and kings crowns.

Last edited:
Soleheaven might have a deal on the SLH. There were plenty deals on them leading into this week. Might be a little late to grab them for on the low low now.

Back
Top Bottom