• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

my gawd imagine the price of that
So true.  Smh, Nike is testing my allegiance to Bron Bron to the fullest right now  
laugh.gif

I would welcome a return to 360 zoom setup like the X.

I fourth or fifth this. I want this back so damn bad. Lebrons look best with a visible airbag to me. I like for the Lebron sig to look like something a giant forward would wear and not Earl Boykins :lol: I will honestly be disappointed if we don't at least get visible heel air on the XII.

I disagree, I'm pretty sure no one saw the posite on the 11's coming. No one can speculate what the new Lebrons are going to look like, the 8s differ enormously from the 9s but have similarities to the 10s and then the 11's just went sideways. Time will tell but my post was more of a "Please don't be these shoes or even resemble them".

Actually, considering that the LeBron IVs also had Foamposite composition, it wasn't that farfetched. Not to mention the fact that the term "Armorposite" was tossed around for months before we saw a single picture.

Last edited:

"now the material looks sick but when you feel it it does not feel like actual suede"

Agreed, IDK what's up with these they kinda feel like felt, fake suede? They look different from other suede's too.
It's Muppet skin.

Hi lads new to the forum long time lurker. Diffused Jade I got and am super keen on the Hero Elites. I'm going bananas for them I don't see anyone else doing the same.

I disagree, I'm pretty sure no one saw the posite on the 11's coming. No one can speculate what the new Lebrons are going to look like, the 8s differ enormously from the 9s but have similarities to the 10s and then the 11's just went sideways. Time will tell but my post was more of a "Please don't be these shoes or even resemble them".

Actually, considering that the LeBron IVs also had Foamposite composition, it wasn't that farfetched. Not to mention the fact that the term "Armorposite" was tossed around for months before we saw a single picture.
You're going to argue anything I type so I'll leave this topic alone. Bottom line no one knows what materials will be used in the future besides Nike and Lebron, making any type of assumption is just ludicrous so I disagree with your aspect.

extremely salty that i got cart jacked during the Villa online restock of Kings Prides today

literally was on the final step of order, pressed submit order button, site timed out. reloaded page, hit "submit order" again, item sold out.

I have been on the hunt for Kings Prides for retail for months, and they slipped right thru my fingers this afternoon.

Last edited:
You're going to argue anything I type so I'll leave this topic alone. Bottom line no one knows what materials will be used in the future besides Nike and Lebron, making any type of assumption is just ludicrous so I disagree with your aspect.

Man, what? I wasn't arguing with you at all :lol:

Hell, I didn't even mention that concept picture in my post. I simply mentioned that a foam LeBron wasn't unprecedented and that the LeBron 11 having foam was one of the very first things we knew about them.

if you aint got kp's yet....then you don't want em......lol....seems like they restock every other week

I fourth or fifth this. I want this back so damn bad. Lebrons look best with a visible airbag to me. I like for the Lebron sig to look like something a giant forward would wear and not Earl Boykins
laugh.gif
I will honestly be disappointed if we don't at least get visible heel air on the XII.
I would also love to see a return of the 360 max zoom.

Random thought, but has anyone ever thought that the Hyperposite (the actual shoe) with max zoom would've fit in nicely in lebron's sig line? From an aesthetic standpoint I always thought they'd fit in perfectly after the 8s, or even after the 10s.

360 max air -> 360 max zoom -> 360 max zoom + foamposite

The XIs with lunarlon and zoom bag almost felt like an experiment, especially when he seems pretty comfortable in max zoom. Maybe that's just me though...

Last edited:

if you aint got kp's yet....then you don't want em......lol....seems like they restock every other week
what websites/stores? not any major retailers that i'm aware of, that's for sure. must be smaller stores which i don't know about

i haven't seen any deadstock in my sz (sz 13) for under $250 in the past 2-3 months.

I want them badly, but not for over retail. Given the chance to cop a DS sz 13 pair for $200 + ship, i would grab em immediately lol.

Last edited:
what websites/stores? not any major retailers that i'm aware of, that's for sure. must be smaller stores which i don't know about

i haven't seen any deadstock in my sz (sz 13) for under $250 in the past 2-3 months.

I want them badly, but not for over retail. Given the chance to cop a DS sz 13 pair for $200 + ship, i would grab em immediately lol.
There is a bunch of VNDS pairs on Kixify for a few bucks over retail.

Can someone tell me how LeBron was fouled by two players on the last play and there was no call? Smh
Nah he wasn't fouled there. LeBron always gets foul calls he doesn't deserve anyway

Nah he wasn't fouled there. LeBron always gets foul calls he doesn't deserve anyway
This!

Finals vs OKC is a prime example... Him and KD did the same move on a couple plays KD was called for an O foul and Bron Bron just walked.

Every game i tune in hoping the refs call the arm bar he does when driving...

but anyways back to the soliders..

I believe those are the mango elites and not WTT
Mango Elites are On top of the Red/Black Pair.

The 2 pairs of WTT are next to the BHM... Look at the Posite Shape.

Even Bron knew to double up on WTT 
laugh.gif

This!
Finals vs OKC is a prime example... Him and KD did the same move on a couple plays KD was called for an O foul and Bron Bron just walked.

Every game i tune in hoping the refs call the arm bar he does when driving...

but anyways back to the soliders..
yup. He gets calls no one else in the league would even dream of getting :lol: anyways before thisturns into a sports thread lets get back to the kicks.

Anyone think 100 flat for a pair of miami nights with slight heel drag and yellowing already on the sole is worth it?

Some angles them blue Suedes look decent but then that changes very quickly within a blink of an eye.

Back
Top Bottom