Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Anyone think 100 flat for a pair of miami nights with slight heel drag and yellowing already on the sole is worth it?
wouldn't pay 100 for DS miami nights

but thats just me

id imagine yellowed soles on mn's look bad

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Is that true?
roll.gif

He's so used to swapping out he forgot he was in the Soldiers to start with
laugh.gif
Yup, he definitely played the first half in a mostly black with red pair, then switched in the second half to a mostly white with red pair.  I think it's purely mental with him now. 

I want to like these but cant seem to get excited about them 

I feel the same way. I think the Blue Suede EXT's are cool & was going to actually pick them up but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it. All these sneaker blogs & videos got me weak too! Watching them all trying to highlight those "gold tips" on the shoe laces, acting like they're not the same exact gold tips that are on the BHM XI's lol

Last edited:
View media item 906838
Any info about this colorway of the lows? Apologies if it was already posted before.

Wasn't feeling the lows but this pic makes them look :pimp: and for the record they're not really even a low version though, more like a low/mid :nerd:

Is that true? :rofl:

He's so used to swapping out he forgot he was in the Soldiers to start with :lol:

Yup, he definitely played the first half in a mostly black with red pair, then switched in the second half to a mostly white with red pair.  I think it's purely mental with him now. 

I think this as well, I think he's one of those " I play better in these kicks" type of dudes deep down inside :lol:

LMAOOO At brooklyn nets fans in the lebron 11 thread.
Cant wait till the heat get the nets out of there in the play offs, then we will see how many brooklyn nets fans show up in this thread. :rofl:

Man I want the blue suede bad!! HOH here in NM isn't getting a single pair FML.

Think it they will be TLO? I never get lucky online with FTL so NDC is my only shot

LMAOOO At brooklyn nets fans in the lebron 11 thread.
Cant wait till the heat get the nets out of there in the play offs, then we will see how many brooklyn nets fans show up in this thread. :rofl:
I've been here since the beginning. This is a sneaker thread, not a Miami heat thread

Wasn't feeling the lows but this pic makes them look :pimp: and for the record they're not really even a low version though, more like a low/mid

It's pretty much a 5/8 cut, which was more common back in the day. Just a bit more ankle support than a true low.

I agree, I think the higher cut on these give them a better look than the X lows. It complements the bulkiness of the shoe more. I'm not completely sold on them yet though I still wanna see them in person, are there any videos of any of the low XI's yet? :nerd:

Can I thank BigJ for closing the 2K thread in this thread?  Thank God.
It needed to happen, hopefully that nonsense doesn't flood into here now.

it shouldn't. a lot of the buffoonery was by members that don't even fool with brons along with the fact that they were intentionally posted "fake" pics on purpose. members in here will have them dudes ushered out of here.

Back
Top Bottom