Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so close entire thread because several fools thought they were tyler perry? makes sense 

not gonna debate with you about how I administer the site buddy. I created the thread and I closed the thread. I also gave a detailed explanation of why I would close it in there.

smokin.gif
i just want one pair, no reselling, no games, just on feet wearing of the shoe, can the shoe gods please just hear my prayers

Should I expect the Blue suede EXT's to release in a size 15? I called FTL and they said yeah but I really don't know b, those guys usually just want to get off the phone as soon as possible  

Should I expect the Blue suede EXT's to release in a size 15? I called FTL and they said yeah but I really don't know b, those guys usually just want to get off the phone as soon as possible  

should check nike.com or at least tweet them on the size run. more likely to show up there than locally.

Nike's Launch Calender says the biggest size is 14

Last edited:
http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]LEBRON 11 ELITE GOLD[/h1]
Designed to fit the reigning MVP and world champ’s game, the LEBRON 11 Elite Gold edition is strong and sleek, all in black and set off by gold-colored detailing.  The shoe represents an evolution of the LEBRON 11, now with a lower cut and new articulated external cage to keep him contained for the playoffs. The Hyperposite protection and dynamic Flywire fiber in the upper combine with Lunarlon cushioning and a Nike Zoom unit in the midsole to maximize performance.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
Called my local NT, they told me to wait for an announcement later on Twitter and to call back in the afternoon 

I still need the AvMs!

You and me both! Sz 13/14 :nerd:

i'm gonna cop these elite golds and sleep on the king's crown.

:wink: You do that, I'm a cop Kings Crown on release and then cop those gold pack elites on June 6, 2015 for half the price :lol: they look cool but the orange kind of kills them :frown: any other accent color would've done them some justice :\ that or a all white based sneaker like the rest of the pack instead :smh:

Don't like what Nike did with this year's Elite's. They couldn't keep it just simply black/gold?

Was too lazy/high/tired to post yesterday, but I finally got my size swap for the GK's, and they were DS. Looking at them made me fall in love all over again. Good gosh o' mighty they're such a beautiful shoe! Not to mention the glow in the dark! The whole Gumbo League collection was fire, can't go wrong with any of them.

Can't wait for these! As much as I love Retro Jordans, I'm at a point where I'm exhausted with the same model being retroed in colorway after colorway. Really looking forward to the LeBron XII's and Jordan XX9's.
I own nothing but LeBron's for that exact reason.  I've bought my kids the Jordan's I had growing up, but only have 2 pairs of Jordan's on my radar.  Gym Red 1's and Pantones.

Back
Top Bottom