Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yup.  Gold swoosh and no mango accents could've made that colorway 100X better.  I don't get Nikes latest obsession with putting crazy accent colors on everything. 

Some guy in the kobe thread was saying that the kobe's would've been so much better with MORE crimson, similar to the kd's. So I don't know man... Maybe it's not Nike, maybe it's us :lol:

Im so happy the beasts dont want the blue suedes.so then i should have no problem strolling into a sneaker and picking them up right?

i feel like the turbo green lows is a misoppurtinuty for

who can customize that dunkman low tongue

onto the TGL tongue

and paint it to match with the laser crimson circle around it to look like this

Suedes for $350 
sick.gif

http://www.sneakerhead.com/nike-lebron-xi-ext-suede-qs-656274440.html

Last edited:
I sort of like the gold Lebron's, but I doubt I like them enough to pay $275. That's the resell price of a sneaker you might have missed out on.

Some guy in the kobe thread was saying that the kobe's would've been so much better with MORE crimson, similar to the kd's. So I don't know man... Maybe it's not Nike, maybe it's us
laugh.gif
I guess the grass is always greener...last year no one was initially feeling the White/gold X Elite, then they were gone quick, this year we wish we could've had a clean colorway like that.  I think the Kobes are well done, clean but well executed.  I just don't get why mint/crimson/gamma blue/volt have to be on almost every shoe that releases now, but I'm a simple kinda guy. 

Just got that call from HOH for the Smurftucky's, size 12 locked.  Gotta see em but I'm not all that excited.  I have all the EXT X's and they are a hard act to follow.  At least these aren't $250.

I still need the AvMs!

You and me both! Sz 13/14 :nerd:

i'm gonna cop these elite golds and sleep on the king's crown.

:wink: You do that, I'm a cop Kings Crown on release and then cop those gold pack elites on June 6, 2015 for half the price :lol: they look cool but the orange kind of kills them :frown: any other accent color would've done them some justice :\ that or a all white based sneaker like the rest of the pack instead :smh:
@djgotsoles
www.ataf.pl/oferta/produkt/shoes/nike-basketball/1559/nike-lebron-xi-akron-vs-miami

www.titolo.ch/nikelebronxi-p-7969.html
AVMS, come up to 155 but that's without shipping.

barbarianbob barbarianbob they have your size at a discount.

www.ataf.pl/oferta/produkt/shoes/nike-basketball/1559/nike-lebron-xi-akron-vs-miami

Last edited:
cant wait to see what soldiers lebron will play in live and in person at the grizzlies game tonight!

I still need the AvMs!

You and me both! Sz 13/14 :nerd:

i'm gonna cop these elite golds and sleep on the king's crown.

:wink: You do that, I'm a cop Kings Crown on release and then cop those gold pack elites on June 6, 2015 for half the price :lol: they look cool but the orange kind of kills them :frown: any other accent color would've done them some justice :\ that or a all white based sneaker like the rest of the pack instead :smh:
@djgotsoles

www.titolo.ch/nikelebronxi-p-7969.html
AVMS, come up to 155 but that's without shipping.

barbarianbob barbarianbob they have your size at a discount.

Oooohhhhh :wow: !!! Super repped! :nthat:

Edit: 30 euro shipped :\ I want them for less :smh: they came out to $211 shipped and I can get them for less on eBay repped regardless :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom