Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Big shout out to crookedtongues for cancelling my Gamma Blues order 4 days after I placed it then giving me a 10% off coupon, ridiculous.

I guess the grass is always greener...last year no one was initially feeling the White/gold X Elite, then they were gone quick, this year we wish we could've had a clean colorway like that.  I think the Kobes are well done, clean but well executed.  I just don't get why mint/crimson/gamma blue/volt have to be on almost every shoe that releases now, but I'm a simple kinda guy. 

I also think the kobe's are executed well as is. Lebron's aren't bad, just not what I want/expect out of a "gold collection" cw.

I'm with you as far as loud cw's go. My fiancé will laugh at me cuz I almost always throw on a pair of shoes that "pop" when we're getting ready to step out, but once we're just about to head out the door I'll change back into something simple. I couldn't tell you the number of times I've laced up my solar red 8s but switched to black and white roshes just before we left lol.

Any spot still have the Diff Jades or SLH for deep discount?
nerd.gif

^ Euro site get on my NERVES with that shipping troll. I mean I get it, don't get me wrong... but dang you think you done hit lick and they be like NAAAAAAH G :lol:

Naw some euro sites are def chill with the shipping costs and shipping is often quicker than ups ground.

My exact reaction :lol: gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I was like ooooohhhh got one! :wow: ..... oh wait, no I don't :smh:

Yea they ain't all bad, soleheaven got me spoiled :lol: bigj505 bigj505

Too bad Nike can't monopolize the official NBA gear. No offense to Addidas.

Last edited:
Don't really care for the mango color on the elites as well but at the same time I would get tired of Nike releasing the same colorways around the same time every year

I really don't mind the elite tongue as much as others.

It's the wings on the collar I can't get with.

That's the same reason I hated the 9's and I love the elite 9's for changing that minor detail.

Got to work late don't know if I will be copping those blue suede. Need a good signal to try from my phone., but I do have a plan b, if not on to the yeezy foams

So is this it for the Elites? Or is it possible that we have at least one more coming besides a potential Champ Elite? I can't remember if we saw all of the Elite X's around the same time last year.....

Back
Top Bottom